Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 1:55 AM
Default Art by Camy
Hi! I'd like to show you some of my drawings.
I do mostly original characters, but I like fanart, too.
Here is a couple of my best works:

And here is a link to my deviantArt gallery .
Be advised, as I sometimes post some blood and some boy's love content. Nothing graphic, though.
Ps. I removed the tumblr url from the fullbody picture as that blog no longer exists.

I hope you like it! I'm fully open to constructive criticism.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 3:56 AM
Impressive! I love the lines, the colors, and the way it pops. You've captured a lot of character in the face and in the pose. My two suggestions are to lighten the shading under the cheek bone as it looks like a half-circle, and to fix the hand the woman is holding out. The little finger isn't turned quite right and with the fleshy part at the bottom, it's almost like she has two thumbs. The rest of the details of the hand are fine - it's that one finger. Hold your hand out that way and you'll see what it needs.

Very impressive work!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 3:30 PM
Thank you for the comment, VerDeTerre! I also thought something was wrong with her hand but couldn't really tell what. I'll fix that!
Also, the dark shading on her face is part of the style, but I agree that it's a bit too edgy. I'll soften it up.
Thanks again for commenting!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 5:10 AM
You're welcome, I hope it helped. I. can see how the cheekbone shadow is a style. Maybe a little lighter would work better. What medium are you using? Is this drawn on the computer?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 10:04 PM
Yes, all drawn and painted on the computer. I use SAI and Photoshop.