Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Helptato
#26 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 10:59 PM
Congratulations to everyone, really well deserved! *gives everyone cookies*

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 11:35 PM
Congrats to everybody!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 12:33 AM
Congragulations too all the award winners! without you guys, MTS wouldn't well known for its creators! Keep up the good work!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 4:09 AM
Congrats! Work well done.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 4:27 AM
Yay! Way to go guys; I am so happy for all of you! I feel like I am just continuing with this broken record...but job very well done, and an award very much deserved! Hope to see more, soon :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 5:42 PM
Congratulations, winners! You all deserve the awards!
Scholar
#32 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 12:57 AM
Congratulations to all winners, specially CmarNYC. I'm very happy for all of you.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 3:13 PM
I'm very happy to see these awards back, they were missed. Thank you MTS staff.
Congratulations to all the winners! You make our gaming experience so much fun. I simply cannot imagine a Sims Game world without your hard work. Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 3:52 PM
Well deserved to one and all. Congratulations! My sims world would be a sad place without your creative genius and hardwork!

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Instructor
#35 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 8:06 PM
Congratulations. It must give you all a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that your hard work is treasured. Enjoy and well done for achieving such a rare accolade!
Forum Resident
#36 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:12 AM
Im here to put in my 2 cents of congratulations too... xx Well done guys

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Field Researcher
#37 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 11:20 AM
Congratulations everyone! And thank you for all you do for the community.

My simblr
Mad Poster
#38 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 9:56 PM
Congratulations! You all really deserved your rewards! There are several of you on that list who've inspired and helped me. A cup of coffee is hardly enough to express my gratitude :lovestruc The award is well earned.
(<< not just good, FANTASTIC!!!)

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Field Researcher
#39 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 2:22 AM
Congratulations to all the very deserving winners

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Scholar
#40 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 11:25 PM
Congratulations to everyone! All of the awards are more than well deserved! Cheers!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 7:21 AM
I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone!!
Mad Poster
#42 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 4:46 AM
Congratulations to all, especially those I've definitely known their neat fine works. I can't click on certain page features probably due to a too stringent js blocker.

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 4:36 PM
Congratulations, everyone! I don't know what my game would be like without your creations! (Certainly not fun! XD)

♥ Wolfie ♥

"Gathering from his behaviors, he is very immature and hates to lose... just like me."

~ L from Death Note (virtual cookie if you guessed right! xD)
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 10:02 AM
There are few people who made me awestruck with their beautiful creation! Anva, Shady, the Gorgeous Enayla, HP....the list is long! <3 Congrats to Shady on the award!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 12:19 PM
Aw congratulations! I know I'm a bit late to post, but it's never too late to thank these creators :D
Page 2 of 2