Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs - V3, 12/21/2012 - Seasons compatible

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 1:56 AM - Updated 21st Dec 2012 at 4:58 PM by CmarNYC : New version upload

224 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 4:03 AM
You. Are. A. SAVIOR.

The old male preg meshes were AWFUL because they would be worn by ALL my male adult sims when they showered!
And all the cool 'punk' outfits had the stupid belly :\
I gave up male pregnancy for fashion.
I know.
I'm a bad person.

you totally made me no longer a fashion victim but a soon to be very happy god to a bunch of guys who are going to get pregnant o.o

That is NOT creepy :P

Thank you SOOOOOO much
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:46 AM
Great job! My sim can finally have some dignity while carrying his husband's children lol
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 3:33 PM
Finally! Haha I don't care how unrealistic this is, just sometimes you want to have a homosexual couple have a baby in a legacy and you don't want to have to adopt.

Thanks very much, this is SO much better than other male pregnancy morphs =]
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:13 PM
Would it be odd if I said I love you?
Thanks soooo much!
No more floating heads for my simmies!

Vinny Lecavalier, simply the best!
Inventor
#6 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:15 PM
I got these already from MATY when you updated there, but I wanted to post here, too, to let you know that these new morphs work wonderfully! I played a gay couple last night and both ended up being the ones to carry a baby for their family (not at the same time, but back to back, I use autonomous woohoo and try for baby) and both used pregnancy clothes very similar to what they normally wear and it looked so realistic when they started growing during each stage and even when topless it looked so natural. Thank you so much for these morphs!
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 9:57 PM
Fantastic! I've been waiting for this since the game came out.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 5:33 PM
324509654 pregnancies? Oh that poor sim!!!

Thank you so much for this and the female nude one as well. Very much appreciated!

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 12:01 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you make male sims pregnant in ts3?
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 12:05 AM
Um ... weird. But nice work? LOL
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hviw
Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you make male sims pregnant in ts3?

You need a separate mod for that: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352028
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 4:10 PM
This doesn't work for me... I installed, cleared the cache but the sim's body was still invisible. I had him shower, and instead of getting naked he changed into a shirt he didn't even have in the first place, and showered like that. His upper body wasn't pregnant looking at all, though. What am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 10:05 PM
The same for me some what. I'm not sure what I did wrong, I have the installer monkey, I double clicked on the files and they appear in the right place in the Package folder but still my Sim is invisibe, and I deleted the cache files. Granted I installed them after he already went through the first change. Did I do something wrong?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 10:24 PM
Ukmynm and Fabiens: Did both of you install after the Sim had done his first change into an invisible body? The game seems to assign clothes at that point, and may not be able to use the mod for that pregnancy. Please try it on a new pregnancy and see if it works.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 11:59 PM
It works now, I did instal it after the first change, got someone else preg and it works, thank you this is an awesome download
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 10:59 PM
Ahh I did that too. don't wanna get another male sim pregnant right now, but I'm confident my mistake was the same as fabian's. Thanks for the help and thanks for the great mod!
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:13 PM
Could it be the mod made every non-preg male look pregnant in the modded outfits?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 10:11 PM
great, i missed this from the sims 2..now do they actually scream when in labor, or are they silent the whole time? either way, i'm waiting on this, i don't want same sex couples, i just want a mod that makes females impregnate guys..or is that possible with the same sex mod?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 4:26 AM
Does this work for teen males or just adult?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:14 PM
Minimissterious: These are morphs that are activated by the game only when the Sim is pregnant, just like the females, so I don't see how it could cause other Sims to look pregnant and I didn't see that in testing.

Keepmesafe10120: They yell and so on just like the women. Offhand I don't know of any mod to make females impregnate males, sorry. There are several mods that let you take a Sim back to CAS and change the gender, so you could swap their genders long enough to try for baby and then change them back.

Eighmylupin: This is for adults. I do have a teen male pregnancy mod up on MATY for testing/comments which I'll submit either here or on SexySims.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 8:32 AM
Can thesupercomputer mod work with this? Has anyone used the same-sex pregnancy with the mod and this together?

http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index...topic=2671&st=0

~Don't let the voices tell you what to do.~
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 4:07 AM
Do you know if these work like the default pregnant clothing for females so they can be picked out ahead of time and recoloured?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MzThorn
Do you know if these work like the default pregnant clothing for females so they can be picked out ahead of time and recoloured?

I seem to remember selecting an outfit I wanted before the pregnancy, and as I recall it worked just like for females. I wasn't specifically testing for that, though, so I can't swear to it.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 2:48 PM
Thanks to you for all the work and the poor sims for all the "labour"
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I seem to remember selecting an outfit I wanted before the pregnancy, and as I recall it worked just like for females. I wasn't specifically testing for that, though, so I can't swear to it.

I finally got a chance to do a bit of testing of my own. I'm not able to pre-select outfits, but if I use Super Computer to send my sim to the dresser once he switches to maternity, I'm able to select outfits and the selection seems to stick.

Thank you so much for making the morphs!
Page 1 of 9