Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Pregnant teen clothes + nude body

by melodie9 Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 10:12 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2013 at 8:45 PM by melodie9 : add new clothes

191 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 4:46 PM
Purple_Shade, I believe they should work with Ambitions as clothing and morphs don't really alter the coding of the game, though that said, I'm not a modder nor a mesher so I'm probably not the best source of information.

I write Sims stories and do YouTube videos, too!

Check out my YouTube channel here.

You can read my stories here.

Oh and I have this nifty thing called a Simblr, too. Find it here.
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 4:24 AM
The clothes are working with WA 2.7, but the nudes aren't. The bottoms are fine, but the tops stay at pre pregnancy sizes, so you end up looking right into their pelvic cavities. And the default everyday top is naked. What's with that?
Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 5:17 AM
guys if you dont want the nude bottem parts then delete it from the folder unless you want the whole body nude. The clothes are random if you wanna noe the conflict
Test Subject
#54 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 9:28 AM
i used these, but they do not work.
they still have floaty heads,
Maby because i have ambitions. I don't know. they just wouldn't work.
When i clicked the dresses with my preggy teen it said
"WEAR SPECIAL UNIFORM"
wich only comes up when they are preggy but it won't let my click it because its grey and a thing shows up saying
"ONLY MATERNITY CLOTHES FIT RIGHT KNOW."
Test Subject
#55 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:10 PM
I have WAs. Patched to 1-14/2-9. No Ambitions.

The clothes and nude work fine.

Thanks Melodie9.
Test Subject
#56 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:23 PM
Hey I just had a question about the link to actually get the teen pregnancy mod. I followed the link Melodie9 posted but it won't let me access it. IDK if it was removed but i would really like this mod, if anyone can help me out please do i appreciate it.
Test Subject
#57 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:58 AM
Default Teen Pregnancy
Quote: Originally posted by danceswithwands
I was wondering if these will work with previously downloaded teen preg. clothing or if those files will need to be removed before placing these? I notice someone has already asked this but I did not see an answer.

http://www.modthesims.info/download...5#startcomments

That's still there, happy downloading!
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 7:49 AM
I'm still having the dissapearing body problem. I have other mods installed and working fine, so I'm not sure if its my error or the mod needing an update?? I would really love to use this, any feedback would be appreciated!
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:12 PM
Can some send me the link for this please, Im new to this! And well I really want a pregant teenager, but I dont understand how to do so.

HELP!!! Please
Test Subject
#60 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AD85
What you wanted.

can you explain how to do this please?
Im new and I really want a pregneat teen mother.
Test Subject
#61 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:58 PM
how do you get a pregnant teen im struggleing
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by turkprincess
i used these, but they do not work.
they still have floaty heads,
Maby because i have ambitions. I don't know. they just wouldn't work.
When i clicked the dresses with my preggy teen it said
"WEAR SPECIAL UNIFORM"
wich only comes up when they are preggy but it won't let my click it because its grey and a thing shows up saying
"ONLY MATERNITY CLOTHES FIT RIGHT KNOW."

Same here, I'm still getting the "floaty head" problem. Any suggestions? =/ (please and thank you! )
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 3cc3ntr1c1ty
Same here, I'm still getting the "floaty head" problem. Any suggestions? =/ (please and thank you! )

Same thing here. Has this actually been updated for Ambitions though?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 6:25 PM
i am having many problems with this can someone tell me how to have pregnant teens in the sims 3 i have tried many links ad they dont work or i dont know how to use them or what folder to put them in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 2:57 AM
when i downloaded it it wasnt on my game how do you do it
Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 7:09 AM
So i see someone posted the pregnancy mod but i click it nd it says i dont have permission toview it can u help please?
Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smithk287
Hey I just had a question about the link to actually get the teen pregnancy mod. I followed the link Melodie9 posted but it won't let me access it. IDK if it was removed but i would really like this mod, if anyone can help me out please do i appreciate it.

I know I have the same problem
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarLovesSims
I know I have the same problem

NRaas has a Teen Pregnancy mod, you can edit it in game for each neighbourhood aswell: The Woohooer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 4:16 AM
I actually cannot get this working with the most recent expansion. Everything is in the packages file in My Documents. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 3:51 PM
Hi...looks like it's been awhile since anyone has posted here so hopefully someone's monitoring this thread.
I'm running 6.0v of the game with all the ep's along with v6.0 tunable core (baxim's) and am getting the invisible body naked prego teen bug. Where do I put this clothing and body download? Which file path and directory? Thanks for your help.
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 1:34 PM
Has This download been blocked or deleted i cant seem to find it any were?! BOO!
Test Subject
#72 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TiaMermaidMorgan
Has This download been blocked or deleted i cant seem to find it any were?! BOO!
Click download below to get to the download page, then scroll down to the third tab, "download files". The download link is underlined within the tab.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#73 Old 4th May 2011 at 3:48 PM
Will the teen sims automatically wear this when pregnant or what? I have already download teen pregnancy clothes and i still get the 'floating head' thing. Help?
Field Researcher
#74 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:21 AM
The clothes will not show up on teens that are already pregnant in your game. Any of those will still have floaty head until they deliver. The clothes will work fine for any teen that gets pregnant AFTER you install this mod. Hope that helps any who are confused :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 12:09 PM
umm can u make more i cant find any others?? or u can sennd me a link on where i could find them!! thnx in advance!!!
Page 3 of 8