Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 16
Test Subject
#301 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 11:14 PM
Thanks sooo much, this is amazing !!
Field Researcher
#302 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 10:00 PM
Perfect, atlast something decent to use. Thanks.
Test Subject
#303 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 10:49 PM
Thanks for the fabulous clothes, they are excellent!
Test Subject
#304 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:17 PM
I LOVE these! Thanks a million!
Lab Assistant
#305 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:54 AM
Thanks! These are awesome! (I'm so glad to see some everyday clothes. Who wants to run around dressed up as a bunny rabbit?)
Test Subject
#306 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 2:03 AM
me too -.- SHE FILLED UP MY DOWNLOAD FOLDER! GRRR i'm going to find you and hunt you down
jk ^^ luv it
Lab Assistant
#307 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TaxWench
I'm using the newest meshes and the newest (AL) version of squinge's hack for my game and I'm having the issue with pregnancy morph too. These would make superb maternity wear if they worked properly but I can't have shelf bellies walking around town.
Me too, unfortunately. I never realized that the meshes had been updated until this week, so I eagerly downloaded everything again and installed it. The bellies still don't show properly. Until I read the comments, I assumed I must still have a version of the old mesh somewhere even though I can't find one. I'm sad that it's not going to work
Lab Assistant
#308 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the evil writer
Me too, unfortunately. I never realized that the meshes had been updated until this week, so I eagerly downloaded everything again and installed it. The bellies still don't show properly. Until I read the comments, I assumed I must still have a version of the old mesh somewhere even though I can't find one. I'm sad that it's not going to work

I thought the exact same thing and it's sad.
The bottoms show a pregnant morph with the maxis tops that have pregnant morphs, though there is a seam. But with rest of the tops I have it just doesn't work

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Inventor
#309 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:51 PM
Forever and forever awesome. Thank you.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Field Researcher
#310 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 3:19 PM
I'm having trouble downloading Bottoms-SlouchypantsBoots-Tucked.rar. Several times, after waiting several minutes before trying again, my browser just loads and loads and loads but never starts downloading that file. All of the other files work fine. I've tried opening the download in another browser, and I've tried refreshing the error page that comes up, but it still doesn't download.
Test Subject
#311 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 7:12 AM
I worship you forever with offerings of cookies upon your altar of EPIC WIN.

To translate: Excellent work and my sim lasses thank you for returning their dignity to them.

Cheers!

"HIDE THE RUM!!!!" - Capt. Jack Sparrow
Test Subject
#312 Old 1st May 2009 at 3:13 AM
Default me too:D
Quote: Originally posted by jjf2010
I hope you expand this project to teens & kids. It's great to be able to dress my sims like normal people. Also, I like the idea of my sims being able to go barefoot. Most people I know take their shoes off as soon as they get home. Thanks for the time & effort you have put into this project.

at my country,most of us take off our shoes as soon as we get home
Test Subject
#313 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:27 AM
Help! CAN someone help me here?
I truely adore those tops,they are nice and realistic. So I downloaded the top mesh, some tops here and some related tops from other creator who mentioned to use your mesh here. But, they didn't show up properly. When I run Bodyshop to check them, they all show as a brown tank-top shirt, so I have more than 20 same brown tank-top; and when I tried to run the game( I thought might be wrokable when I play), they were te same. I deleted them and redownloaded again, but it's the same. I don't know what's wrong. It's so sad to see so many pretty top and can not use them at all. Anyone knows why is it this way?

My latest version is Seasons, and I do have CEP.

Please help! Thank u so much!!

Carole081668
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#314 Old 2nd May 2009 at 10:55 AM
carole081668 - Delete all of 'em, delete the contents of your My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Thumbnails folder, and try redownloading again. These files definitely work.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#315 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:58 PM
Dearest HystericalParoxysm:

Yes!! It's working now!!!
I am soooo happy to see those nice tops show up on my sims in the bodyshop. And they are really adorable. Thanks a million times!!
Now i can't wait to run the game to play. I am sure those shirts will make my sims even more like real people now. Thanks again for your creation.

Carole081668
Banned
#316 Old 19th May 2009 at 3:37 AM
WEEEEEEEE I LOVE THESE! Nice to know I'm not the only simmer who loves the house quote "No MR. Bond, I expect you to DIE
Cheers
Evie
Mad Poster
#317 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:29 AM
just wanted to let you know that it seems the preg morphs on the bottoms may not work correctly. If the pregnant sims pops when wearing the pants/tees, then the belly shows correctly - BUT if you shift clothes on her while she is in 2nd or 3rd trimester, the pants bottom reverts back to non-pregnant state.

this is a picture of a recolor I did, with tees for pregnant sims. She's wearing both pants and a tee with these meshes. Everything worked fine - until I tried to change her clothes.

otherwise - great outfits! I use these, or recolors of these all the time

EDIT: it seems I'm not the only one with this problem... At least it works halfway for me...
Test Subject
#318 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 10:39 AM
You're my hero. Thank you ever so much!
Test Subject
#319 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:47 AM
These are exactly what my sims need to chill around the house in!
Lab Assistant
#320 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:10 PM
thanks! the jeans without boots are perfect for my hobo sims!
Lab Assistant
#321 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:08 PM
I am having a similar problem as simmer22 has; only the top half seems to work but the bottoms don't. I re-downloaded your meshes as of July and replaced them with the older ones, but it is still not working.
I'm pretty sure that even if my sim does pop in an outfit with your meshes it still looks like the picture simmer22 posted.
Lab Assistant
#322 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 9:47 PM
These are awesome! [= I dress like this a lot.
Test Subject
#323 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:11 PM
Thanks a lot! was badly needed..my sims were starting to look like soap-opera characters
Lab Assistant
#324 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 3:54 AM
great job!!!!!!!!

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Test Subject
#325 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 10:56 PM
this is so awesome! i love the bare feet jeans, lol
Page 13 of 16