Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 7:25 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game Crashing to Desktop
Hi! Before i start saying anything i wanna say that i am not quite sure if this is the right place to put this, and if i am wrong in this topic thingy i am very sorry this is my first time posting my own 'Topic' Thing.

So, i have a Question. I recently finally got a new Computer, it's a pretty good one actually but i've been having alot of Issues with the Game!
My game just randomly started crashing today and it always does when i am playing, crashing as in the game has stopped responding or working or something, out of nowhere for no reason! It runs fine and smoothly but then it just crashes. I do have Windows 8 and i know that it has some issues with Windows 8 but i already fixed them with that Playing in Compatibility Mode or something. Also, my game didn't crash the last days but when i changed the Screen Resolution from 1600 something to 1440 something it started crashing, is it because of that or?.. I also tried deleting all of the Caches, i removed all of my Mods and Custom Content (Mods folder and DCCache folder), i updated the Game and made my Anti Virus Program (norton) let the sims through the firewall but nothing really helped. I aaaalso changed back the Display Resolution but it is still crashing.

Oh and i updated my Game to 1.66 recently and it didn't crash once until i played with my Roaring Heights Family today, now it also crashes when i am playing my Family in Setra. I also did run the Crash Log Analyzer and it told me something with Warning Updates available or something, so i thought that i might had to patch it to 1.67 so i did, but it's still crashing
Do you Guys have any Idea on what's wrong and how to fix it, do you want me to post my DxDiag Report?

Thanks! <3

(I've actually posted this on The Sims 3 Forum Site and i didn't get an answer yet so i might aswell try it here :D)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 8:55 PM
Found a Solution! Me as the Idiot i am i didn't move out my Real Mods but only my Clothes and Stuff, it's one of my Mods messing up.
Thanks anyways!
Locked thread | Locked by: werismyki Reason: Resolved