Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 5:21 PM
wooga wooga weeee

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 6:22 PM
The Sims 4 isn't aimed at Millenials.

TS1 was aimed Generation X, who came of age roughly around the game's release, in tandem with the game's mature content. TS2 was aimed at older Millenials. TS3 were aimed at younger Millenials. TS3 released right when I was leaving High School at 18. I'm a Millenial.

TS4's target audience is tweens (confirmed by Graham), despite the game's T rating. TS4 released right when I left college in 2014. The youngest of Millenials are now 19.

Millenials aren't to blame.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#28 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 7:46 PM
Ugh, idc what the generation is called that it's aimed at. I'm too old to keep up and too tired to watch my sims roll a ball at some pixel pins for $9.99.
Hopefully Sims 5 will be G rated..... as in geriatric.
Instructor
#29 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 8:27 PM
I've just seen the Lazy Gamer Review, and it looks just as bad as I expected. A bunch of stuff that looks "nice", but no depth. And that just about sums up The Sims 4 experience entirely.

I saw a comment that said it'd be nice to have had a sport/activities pack which included bowling as one of many hobbies, while I agree with that to a degree, seeing how they've approached bowling when it's their only focus you know that other sports like football or tennis would be just as poorly approached too, so a pack with more activities sounds better on the surface but would face the same issues once you play.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 9:32 PM
People have to accept that sims franchise went from sandbox/simulation game to a plain dollhouse. You get stuff and you get dolls with easily satable needs(not simulated humans). You need no other thing to play with if you have imagination, right?
Mad Poster
#31 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 5:50 AM
I wish they didn't spend their time on just bowling stuff. Honestly if you just give me a bowling lane object I'm happy. Just like in ts3 university..

To me, it's like making a stuff pack just about tv's.
Scholar
#32 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:15 AM

I know that the pack based on bowling - a meh game in real life and in The Sims just involves clicking on, like, two things - will be chock full of exciting content but they couldn't spring for proper booths. Fuck kinda bowling alley doesn't have the booths? That would be useful for builders, not some 50's office waiting room couch.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:53 AM
One thing I do like is that kids can do it. At least something else for them and families.
Scholar
#34 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 8:09 AM
Okay its 12:01 where is my bowling pack.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
I wish they didn't spend their time on just bowling stuff. Honestly if you just give me a bowling lane object I'm happy. Just like in ts3 university..

To me, it's like making a stuff pack just about tv's.

*cough* Movie Hangout Stuff *cough*

Instructor
#36 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Okay its 12:01 where is my bowling pack.

it's SPLIT

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 2:21 PM
Watching the gameplay of it - I'm not totally convinced the people who made this Bowling Stuff pack have ever bowled a single game in real life. Considering it's a relatively simple game that's not hard to represent the fact that there's parts of it missing must get near the top in 'record of being lazy pieces of trash' by the Sim developers. Either they didn't bother to represent the entire game because you're too entitled as a customer to expect the WHOLE bowling game for $10, or they were too lazy to just go to a damn bowling alley once in real life so they would know what the hell they were copying.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:28 PM Last edited by Weisskreuz : 29th Mar 2017 at 10:55 PM.
I'm not going to bother wasting limited lot spaces to place what's honestly just a glorified bar lot with bowling lanes in it. Like we needed more bars.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
I'm not going to bother wasting limited lot spaces to place, what's honestly just a glorified bar lot with bowling lanes in it. Like we needed more bars.

Whaaaaat? You don't need to waste any space! You can just convert ANY of your existing bars, nightclubs, or lounges into a bowling alley!

Just place that FUCKING MASSIVE 45x30 bowling lane on any of your existing lots, and you're good to go! :D

Page 2 of 2