Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 3:54 AM Last edited by memy9909 : 17th Jun 2014 at 4:08 AM.
Default "Beautiful Vista" my a**
"Someone really knows how to live"
Dirty clothes, nasty trash, unnecessary clutter (You haven't seen the living room...) and bugs everywhere...
(And yes, that's Chris Chan.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 11:15 AM
What world is this from?
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by memy9909

Needs more Legos and games in the bedroom. And why is his LTW "Renaissance Sim"? It should be one of the author ones - he wanted to make money from Sonichu, remember?

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrChillgood
Needs more Legos and games in the bedroom. And why is his LTW "Renaissance Sim"? It should be one of the author ones - he wanted to make money from Sonichu, remember?

It WAS an author LTW until I edited his Sim self in the CAS replacing a trait that didn't fit him very well (Unstable, I know that's him but the portrayal of Unstable is rather boring and it doesn't give out much affect.) to something more fitting (Couch Potato, because he is lazy and can't find a job. All he does is sit around playing video games and making Sonichu drawings). because of my stupidity, I forgot to go back to Custom LTWes and choose the Professional author wish.

Also, I couldn't find any Lego playsets or anything Lego related objects in Mod The Sims or anywhere else so I substituted it for the Peg Toybox. I'm not sure about the video game ones. I rarely see them on TSR or MTS because I don't normally look for them.
Alchemist
#5 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by memy9909
"Someone really knows how to live"
Dirty clothes, nasty trash, unnecessary clutter (You haven't seen the living room...) and bugs everywhere...

Ha ha. But... beautiful vista means outdoors.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
Ha ha. But... beautiful vista means outdoors.

The Vista is full of Junkyard garbage waiting to be generated.
Alchemist
#7 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 9:06 PM
Yes, could be, but if the "tab" or whatever it's called, was pressed to set it as beautiful vista when it was created, so it shall ever be.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 9:41 PM
Junk yards are just gorgeous though!

Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 6:05 AM
Yes, could be, but if the "tab" or whatever it's called, was pressed to set it as beautiful vista when it was created, so it shall ever be.

Tab what? Beautiful vista can be created? I thought only certain premade lot can have it?

Just call me Nikel
Alchemist
#10 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 7:56 AM
Beautiful vista is something that is set per lot when the world is made. Some lots have it, some don't. Also in CAW you can do it yourself.
Alchemist
#11 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 8:24 AM
Beautiful vista is something that is set per lot when the world is made. Some lots have it, some don't. Also in CAW you can do it yourself.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a CAW thing. I don't think I'd ever fiddle my game with CAW because I don't know how to use it.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 8:15 PM
Same problem happened with me, I built a crappy home but I guess my sim family enjoyed it
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:29 PM
My brother had ambitions and went to the junk yard, (his sim was a slob) and he got the beautiful vista moodlet. So apparently despite all of the metal and scraps in the entire lot, he thinks it's one of the most pleasant sights.
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 12:00 AM

I tried it myself, but didn't seem to get it to work... D=

C-A