Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 2:51 AM
Default Get Leftovers
I have the mod that tells my sims to put leftovers away, which is great I love it. Except they tend to put them away before everyone has eaten, even themselves. They'll have made the meal and not get a dish. Instead they'll complain their hungry, pick up the servin dish and put it away. ... Arrrggghhh

So, I was wonderin if there was a mod that told a sim to look for leftovers to eat so that I didn't always need to direct them to eat. I'd rather not pull the mod, but will if I need to I guess, as I like them puttin the food away, but I can't have them starvin themselves.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 3:22 AM
What leftover hack do you have? I have a leftover hack that doesn't have that problem, but then again they also don't put them away autonomously. It just makes them take them out instead of cooking a whole new meal.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 3:35 AM
MogHughsons Simply Leftovers ... I think. I'd hafta go look to be sure.

EDIT: I did find a link to Sims Asylum that has Dizzy's mods and in it there is supposed to be a mod that'll do what I want. I'm fixin to go try it now.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 4:46 AM
I think Dizzy's hack is the one that I have.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 5:14 AM
@Charity - in the Dizzy folder there is a mod to auto put away food, did you know/ see/ interested in that?

I'm gonna take MogHughsons out and try both of Dizzy's mods together and see if they work for me.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 7:24 AM
Mine is called leftovers2, so it might be the second half of that. I prefer to choose when they put stuff away; what I was trying to kill was the cooking a new meal while there were leftovers available (also works on nannies XD).
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 3:43 PM
BoilingOil also has a leftovers mod (and one version that works with Mog's) here: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-1132.html

Description:
There are multiple mods out there that allow for autonomous storing of leftovers. Three of them I know of: dizzy, AncientHighway, and MogHughson each have made their own versions. They all missed something, though...

This new mod (version 1.4) is smaller than all the others, and it allows autonomous storage of leftovers, but there are some twists:

1. Sitting sims will NOT get up to autonomously store leftovers or clean up dishes. EVER!
2. On ANY lot where a Dorm Cook works (either real dorms, or fakes with Inge Jones' ijStoveNPCalwaysPatch from Simlogical, for example), sims will NEVER autonomously store leftovers.
3. On ANY lot where a Dorm Cook works (as above), dishes can ONLY be autonomously cleaned up, if they're NOT in the cafeteria.
4. On any other residential lot, sims will NEVER autonomously clean up a dish that could be stored as leftovers, UNLESS they're already collecting dishes to clean up, in which case they may also pick up leftovers.
5. When cleaning up, sims will now collect 7 dishes maximum, in stead of 5 (one serving platter plus the six food dishes it should provide by default).
6. Sloppy sims and children may autonomously lick plates clean.

There's two versions of the mod in this archive:

BO - Food Dish Autonomy.package : This is the standard version, do NOT use this if you have MogHughson's Simply Leftovers, because they will clash. This clash can not be resolved. The last mod to load will control how leftovers are handled. (see LOAD ORDER)

BO - Food Dish Autonomy-MogH.package: This is the alternative version, designed for use WITH MogHughson's Simply Leftovers. Do NOT use this if you don't have MogHughson's mod. HCDU *will* report a conflict, but this is an intentional LOAD ORDER issue! The latest version of Mog's mod (dated september 2010) *must* be present, and it *must* load *before* mine!
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 3:53 PM
Thanks, I saw that, I might even have it to go with Mogs, however it doesn't allow for auto get leftovers out just put them away