Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 16
Test Subject
#326 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 6:33 PM
Wow, finally what I have wished for but couldn't find . . . normalcy. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#327 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 10:49 AM Last edited by rielynn71 : 15th Sep 2009 at 7:21 PM. Reason: spelling, addt'l info
I'm another one having problems with the bottoms - they don't show up in my game. I have all EP's and the tops work great, the untucked set for guys by fanceelamb works fine both tops and bottoms. But there is something wrong with the files for all versions of these pants. The folders say they are empty even with the files in them and right clicking doesn't give the usual options. The pants mesh files seem to be ok though. I deleted thumbnails and redownloaded and still the same.

ETA: I found some very nice untuckables female pants at AAS so no worries. Love the tops, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 2:39 AM Last edited by the evil writer : 19th Oct 2009 at 7:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
just wanted to let you know that it seems the preg morphs on the bottoms may not work correctly. If the pregnant sims pops when wearing the pants/tees, then the belly shows correctly - BUT if you shift clothes on her while she is in 2nd or 3rd trimester, the pants bottom reverts back to non-pregnant state.

this is a picture of a recolor I did, with tees for pregnant sims. She's wearing both pants and a tee with these meshes. Everything worked fine - until I tried to change her clothes.

otherwise - great outfits! I use these, or recolors of these all the time

EDIT: it seems I'm not the only one with this problem... At least it works halfway for me...
Surprisingly, it turns out that the problem is with the shirt mesh, not the pants mesh. If you pair the pants with another shirt that has a preg morph like the Sentate thermal jumper tops in this thread http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=351622 (but not the recolors of the HP shirts in the same thread), the pants all work properly, but have shelf-belly like in your picture with the HP shirts.

I *think* I may have the shirt old mesh instead of the most recent one in this thread - I know I redownloaded the pants but the dates don't match for the shirt mesh I just downloaded and the one in my downloads - so I'm going to replace it and see if that helps.

Edit: didn't help. sigh.
Test Subject
#329 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 11:05 PM
Thanks!!
Test Subject
#330 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 5:52 AM
Like simmer22 and the evil writer, I too am experiencing problems with the preg morph. It seems like the top mesh is the problem, the pants seem to be working correctly. I downloaded the mesh after you added the preg morph, so I don't think it is an instance of me having an old mesh. I really love this mesh and alot of your other work.
Test Subject
#331 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 3:16 AM
Yeah... I have also been having pregnancy issues with the mesh. I deleted it and reinstalled it to no avail.
Alchemist
#332 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 1:36 PM
OMG!!
Very gooooooooooood!!!!!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Field Researcher
#333 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 4:06 AM
These are really great! Now if only I could find some shirts for females that weren't so form fitting. )=
I don't want something hugging the waist and arms. I want a baggier (but not TOO much) shirt for my lesbian/tomboy sims. And some baggy pants would be a breath of fresh air.
But these are a definite step in the right direction. Thanks (=
Test Subject
#334 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 12:23 AM
ok. so I totally love this set and I really wish I could download it, but whenever I go download the mesh, a page comes up saying "503 - Service Not Available." I'm not sure if anyone else is having these issues or if its just me, but if someone could help sort out this issue, I would really appreciate it.
Forum Resident
#335 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 8:15 PM
I wanna thank you for your hard work,and yes they look very nice. Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 10:32 PM
I've got these all installed and they show up just fine, but they don't work with maternity. I also have the Any clothes while pregnant thingie too. I get the same shelf belly

Just started playing Sims 2 again after a very, very, veryyyy long time!
I also use Poser Pro 11!
Test Subject
#337 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 1:15 AM
Default Thank you!!!
Fab! These are great....you have true talen...
Field Researcher
#338 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 11:06 PM
Finally something NORMAL :-)
The only thing I miss - as I LOVE the barefoot mesh!! - does someone know if there is an alternate mesh with "sexy feet" around?
Test Subject
#339 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 10:16 PM
love these outfits! they're so cute and pregnant people really do wear these.

I got the link for the site with the pregnant hack by squinge here
http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_squingemod.php
Field Researcher
#340 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 6:59 PM
Thank u HP, you are always in my filthy mind!
Test Subject
#341 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 6:03 PM
i wish these jeans were default replacements!

What do we have to live for, besides .... THE FAME!
Test Subject
#342 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 2:40 AM
Love! :d
Not actually evil.
#343 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:14 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 9th Aug 2010 at 7:00 AM.
HP,

Since people are still reporting problems with the preg morph, I'm guessing you haven't had time to fix the broken morph comment I reported. Since I know you are super crazy busy, I don't fault you at all, and I'm attaching the fixed mesh. Works beautifully in my game. Please replace it in the thread, thanks.

(Or you did fix it, but people have an old version?)

before: botmorphs pregbot
after: topmorphs pregtop
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  HP untuckable top PREGNANCY FIX.7z (61.8 KB, 94 downloads)

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#344 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 12:34 AM
The thumbnail images aren't showing up for me. It's just displaying the blank slate picture for all the pants and shirts. I have no idea why it's doing this. They were working perfectly fine, then I emptied my downloads folder and redownloaded, now they refuse to work. I've tried everything and they just won't work.

All custom content that uses these meshes are also not displaying properly. This is really annoying. Anyone know a fix?
Field Researcher
#345 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:29 AM
nice! hy relly
Instructor
THANKS POST
#346 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 9:09 AM
Thrilled to have some simple separates - thanks for these! I'm so tired of sending my sims out to garden in stiletto heels. =)
Lab Assistant
#347 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 2:50 AM
Maybe you could make this for Sims 3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#348 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 2:37 AM
Yes! Glad I'm not the only one bugged by all the middriff bareing tops. It's fine for now and then, but for every day I want something casual.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#349 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 6:43 PM
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 30th May 2011 at 4:40 PM
The slouchy pants boots untucked won't extract. It says unexpected end of archive

Chicken Scratch
Page 14 of 16