Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 2:57 AM
Default What are your favorite iphone games?
Do you have an iphone? If so what are your favorite games? My girlfriend and I are getting ready to renew our at&t contract and are thinking about iphones. BUT I'm a gamer and I'd like to know I'd find some interesting games to play on the go

P.S.
Feel free to add any non-game apps too if you think any are worth mentioning XD
Advertisement
Theorist
#3 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 3:03 PM
Depends on what you mean by game. Do you mean short "time wasting" games like angry birds and cut the rope or full games like you would find on a gaming console? Scribblenauts is a fun game, it was on sale recently but idk if it still is.

Hi I'm Paul!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 9:02 PM
Robot Unicorn Attack :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 9:21 PM
by far chaos rings and chaos rings omega
after that there's infinity blade
though if you count remakes and ports then the ff remakes (including WotL) and secret of mana are also up there (yet are behind the two chaos rings games)

apart from those there aren't really iphone games that i like that much really
at best i care about them but not that much like PvsZ
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 5:00 PM
Angry Birds! (im guilty of wasting so much time there that ive completed the entire game, including the golden egg levels....)
Tiny Tower!
Scoops is always fun
Alchemist
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 8:37 PM
I'll mention my favourite Android game, if nobody minds , which is Ninja Fruit. I get so angry while playing that game if I don't beat my previous record.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 9:58 AM
I don't have an Iphone but I have an Ipod touch. well earlier it officially died but my mom let me have the one I gave her back until I get a new one, it's 2nd instead of 3rd tho

anyway my answer is Smurfs. they're so cute and with the mini games included, it's a fun time waster
also Rock Band (esp the one where you can actually sing) and Guitar Hero
of course Sims Freeplay
Tap Tap Revenge 4 except I hate the fact you have rare free opportunities for just one credit. 100 credits for a song? phooey
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 3:45 PM
Gta 3, for the win, and it's only 5 bucks, in 3d, 10th anniversary edition

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 6:15 AM
Temple run is the most addicting game on the apple app store!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 4:33 PM
the best games i have ever played would be kairosofts games on the apple store.
Majorly addictive!
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th May 2012 at 7:34 PM
Draw something & Where's my water
Alchemist
#13 Old 30th May 2012 at 7:58 PM
Paper toss. I'm so unique...

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 1:07 AM
Sims 3!!! Duhhh...

No, just kidding... The only two games I play on my iPhone at the moment are Bejewelled and Draw Something :p

We came
We saw
We killed the crowd
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 6:05 AM
I've become obsessed with Bakery Story. The desserts look absolutely delicious. Another game I play pretty constantly is Temple Run.
Theorist
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 6:38 AM
Instructor
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 8:02 AM
Temple Run Templeempleempleempleemple Run!
& Draw something!
and THE MORON TEST!

Aaaand...MY PERIOD TRACKER!

I'm kidding hahaha...haha...ha...that was a good one.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Inventor
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 10:56 AM
Currently I'm playing Heroic Legends, Smurf Village and Tiny Tower (I've had that for almost a year!)... I tend to like those games were you can do a little each day, because you don't get so tired of them. I used to play a lot of froggy jump, but I've done about everything that is possible in the game and I've gotten tired of it.