Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 16 (Who?), Viewed: 34369 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 9:34 PM Last edited by DonSalami : 13th Mar 2015 at 11:50 PM.
Sims 3 "Big Apple" New York City World *Update: Second Beta released*
*Update: Second Beta version released*
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x...Second_Beta.zip

Hi all,

I would like to introduce my "Big Apple" project, one of the most realistic approaches to bring New York City into the game as an immersive, urban-style world.


I have yet tried every "New-York-City-world" I could find on the internet, but none satisfied me. Therefore I started my own, knowing that it would be a very ambitious project.
I have been working on it since the end of 2012 and have yet created a lot of custom content especially designed for the city: Appartments, commercial buildings and, of course, lots of famous landmarks: Times Square, the Empire State Building, The Plaza Hotel and many more.

If you are interested in the project, be sure to check out my blog, which provides a gallery with ingame screenshots and more detailed information.


http://sims3bigapple.blogspot.de/

Best Regards,

DonSalami aka Horus
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 7:29 PM
Excited :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonSalami
Hi all,

I would like to introduce my "Big Apple" project, one of the most realistic approaches to bring New York City into the game as an immersive, urban-style world.


I have yet tried every "New-York-City-world" I could find on the internet, but none satisfied me. Therefore I started my own, knowing that it would be a very ambitious project.
I have been working on it since the end of 2012 and have yet created a lot of custom content especially designed for the city: Appartments, commercial buildings and, of course, lots of famous landmarks: Times Square, the Empire State Building, The Plaza Hotel and many more.

If you are interested in the project, be sure to check out my blog, which provides a gallery with ingame screenshots and more detailed information.


http://sims3bigapple.blogspot.de/

Best Regards,

DonSalami aka Horus


I'm interested, I've seen your blogspot page on it and I have to say. Wow. It looks amazing, I really want to know how this gets on and also are you planning a Beta Release soon?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMCobweb


I'm interested, I've seen your blogspot page on it and I have to say. Wow. It looks amazing, I really want to know how this gets on and also are you planning a Beta Release soon?


I am working on a first release. Expect it soon!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 3:05 AM
Hello! I'm in love and very interested in this! Was wondering if you were planning on adding the twin towers, or the new world trade center complex at all? I know the twin towers are no longer there, but other manhattan worlds I have seen have had them so just wondering! I'd love if you would try to include the new complex, however I know that would be even MORE work! Great work so far though! I will definitely be downloading regardless. xx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 11:12 AM
I have yet spent some time thinking about the WTC and I decided that I will include the new complex, if I find the time to make the deco buildings.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 5:42 PM
The First Beta has been released!
Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/p..._First_Beta.zip

I would appreciate any kind of feedback here or on my blog.
Thanks and have fun playtesting!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 4:27 AM
Wow, this is so cool! I'm excited to have somewhere realistic to play my Avengers sims, it just doesn't feel Marvel-y in Bridgeport.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 9:17 PM
It looks legit thank you soo much i appreciate your effort in it, i loved it <3
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 9:13 AM
Hello !
I've try to use these world but I can see all the buildings in my Game and instead of that a few objects are "flying" upon the city ! I think I'm doing something wrong during the installation, but i dont konw what. Do you have any idea ? I'm very sorry, because i want really use your amazing Creation. It's the best big City until now. Pls help when you can find a few minutes. Thank you !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:35 AM
Hi,

have you made sure that all the custom content is installed correctly? You have to put all the package files into your custom content folder.
The world itself has to be installed using the Sims 3 Launcher. Please send me a pm, if you can't get rid of the problem and I will do my best to help you!


Quote:
Originally Posted by rieke
Hello !
I've try to use these world but I can see all the buildings in my Game and instead of that a few objects are "flying" upon the city ! I think I'm doing something wrong during the installation, but i dont konw what. Do you have any idea ? I'm very sorry, because i want really use your amazing Creation. It's the best big City until now. Pls help when you can find a few minutes. Thank you !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 9:21 PM
Default Second beta released
I am glad to be able to release the second beta of the Big Apple world. Be sure to download and try it!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 1:28 PM
hey i can`t download the world with mediafire, captha dont show up! I use firefox and safari cause my chrome doenst start up....

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yannickvanloon
hey i can`t download the world with mediafire, captha dont show up! I use firefox and safari cause my chrome doenst start up....


Hi, I am sorry, but I don't know, why it's not working for you. I use firefox and I can see the captcha and start the download. Maybe try to download it from another computer.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 2:18 PM
/ yo already have some more screenshots? And when is the 3th beta coming? :D

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 10:34 AM
Are you still working on the world?

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:45 PM
You should update more often Horus. We want the Third Beta soon I love playing in your world. Thanks for sharing the download link in your blog bro.

David Shah
https://getappvalley.com/ https://tutuappx.com/ https://tweakbox.mobi/
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 9:00 PM
hey! This looks amazing!!!! I am excited to try it out because I love Urban Sims! Quick question, though: Is there a lot of mods in this world? The Los Angeles world has a lot of mods and it caused my game to crash violently. :/
Back to top