Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg

by generalzoi Posted 7th Nov 2005 at 3:14 AM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:27 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 5:29 AM
This is an awesome mesh. =) I've been wondering when someone would get around to making one of these for various fandoms, and I recently decided to see if the meshes for Naruto were updated--and lo, Kakashi had the right eyecolors! Your mesh is awesome, and is going to more-than-likely be reused and loved by many for a long time. Thank you!
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
Unfortunately, I've never been much of a troubleshooter. If something doesn't work, well, usually it just doesn't work. I have no idea what would be causing the accessory to appear in the wrong place. I think someone else had a similar problem with this accessory, but they eventually disappeared without letting me know whether the issue had been resolved. So I'm afraid I can't help you. Sorry.

The only thing I can think of that might cause the issue is if the head has been lowered too far? Or if the eyes are oddly shaped, perhaps. I'm not a creator myself, but those are the only things I can think of.

And according to the one person, it seems to be a height issue--teenagers are shorter than adults, so that might be why the mesh doesn't fit right. If it doesn't happen in a lot of people's games, that might have possibly been an issue addressed in some patch or expansion down the line.

As for the person who has the mesh appear behind their normal eye, I suspect they simply have the other eye too far forward on their character's face. Again, as I said, however--I'm not a mesh artist, or skinner, or anything... but approaching it from a computer science prospective, that's what I'd suspect is the issue.

I could always test it out this weekend, after all my exams are done this week.

Anyways, it's a great mesh either way! Again, thanks. =)
Forum Resident
#53 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 12:00 AM
I wish you can do it for the other eye too

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:25 PM
thank you so much!! this is great, i'll be making my own soon.
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 9:20 PM
Yay! I can make Ace and Tonks!

Auron: Only a jackass can change the world.
Test Subject
#56 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 2:28 AM
Oh my gosh! This is so amazingly helpful! Thank you so much for making this mesh!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 2:59 AM
thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#58 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 1:51 PM
needed this for an experiment. trying to learn GIMP.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#59 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 7:16 PM
He really look like with cyborg I love Teen titans
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#60 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 3:54 PM
I figured I would try it out thanks
Page 3 of 3