Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 4:13 PM
If I were a sim. (a survey)

What would be your name? (just first name or both) - don't know
What sim-age would you be? - a young adult that lives at home
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) - neatness 4, outgoing about 3, active 4, playfulness 6, nice 8
What would be your aspiration? - family with knowledge
What would be your turn ons & off? - turns on: black hair and muscles/power, turn off: glasses (although I have glasses...)

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) - in my own neighborhood, a lonely island :P
Who would you live with? - my family (family sim xD)
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) - don't know
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? - not any more, but a private school
What skill points would you have? - creativity, logic, cooking and cleaning
What badges would you have? - probably none
What would be your hobbies? - literature & flims and games
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? - no one
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? - in my Dutch game he is called Alwin van der Voeten
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) - short brown hair, blue eyes, and I wear a t-shirt and jeans or t-shirt and short jeans. absolutely no shoes, I do'nt like them.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 1:18 AM Last edited by HexYeah : 17th Feb 2012 at 4:02 AM. Reason: piccie
Like the idea of this thread. I luv doing surveys!

If you were a sim. (a survey)

What would be your name? (just first name or both) My name would be Zerlina Wick
What sim-age would you be? young adult
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) mostly outgoing and active. kinda grouchy.
What would be your aspiration? popularity or knowlege
What would be your turn ons & off? turn ons: vampires 'n witches, turn off; stinkyness or face paint... it really creeps me out.

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Pview or maybe strangetown would suit me better.
Who would you live with? my boyfriend and my 3 cats Phoenix, Fae, and Lightning
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) I would be in college. maybe paranormal after grad
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? college at La Fiesta tech.. ya can't go wrong with a college with a name that means party.
What skill points would you have? mostly creativity some logic and charisma skills
What badges would you have? idk robotics?
What would be your hobbies? games, maybe science
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? prob Mitch indie. Is he a townie?
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Lilith Pleasant or Allegra gorey
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) Don't have pix right now,so shoulder length white-ish hair, pinkish eyes, wearing mostly black or grey, and pretty pale - albino.

-Edit... piccie!
Screenshots
Scholar
#28 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 3:39 AM
What would be your name? (just first name or both) - Jenn

What sim-age would you be? Adult

What kind of personality would you have? (in points or in general) - Tarsus.

What would be your aspiration? - Family/Knowledge.

What would be your turn ons & off? Turn On - Any kind of hair, I guess that could be considered custom hair, Athletic. Turn Off - Stink.

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) - Probably Belladona Cove.

Who would you live with? My cats.

If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) - I'd want a job involving animals.

If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? No school.

What skill points would you have? Cleaning - 10, Cooking - 2, Mechanical - 0, Body - 3, Creative - 3, Logic - 5, Charisma - 2.

What badges would you have? None.

What would be your hobbies? Nature.

If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Joe Carr :P

If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Goopy Gilsbaro (I think I spelled his last name wrong )

What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) - Blonde hair, Glasses, Blue-green eyes, wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 6:00 PM
Name: Sarah
Personality: Sagitarian, Logic skills, creativity skills, 6 points in cooking skills
Aspiration: Knowledge
Turn Offs/Turn Ons: Hats, Zombies: Brown/Black Hair and Fitness
Where would you live: Whitewood Pines
Who would you live with?: No one
Profession: Business
Badges: OFB Selling, and Gardening
Hobbies: Painting if there was one
Date: Mr. Big, he's so charming
Sim Friends: Goopy or and or Benjamin Long so easy to befriend them
Looks: Well, a long time ago I had long dark hair so if I were a Sim I would have it again Skin: I used to be slightly tan so I would choose the second or third skin, and I used to be really into fitness so ya, I would make myself buff
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 2:54 AM
If you were a sim. (a survey)

What would be your name? Brittany which is my real name
What sim-age would you be? Young Adult baby!
What kind of persinality would you have? Ummm.......oh boy......5 Sloppy/Neat 3 Shy/Outgoing 6 Serious/Playful 8 Grouchy/Nice.....is that it? Idk. Lol
What would be your aspiration? Family, secondary would be......Knowledge
What would be your turn ons & off? Turn Ons: Vampirism and Brown hair (I'm like totally in LUV with Alec Volturi! Lol) Turn Offs: Werewolf

Where would you live? Rjverblossom Hills in the Family Farmhouse (Love the countryside)
Who would you live with? One or two dogs, maybe 2 or 3 kids (adopted) and my husband (and horses if I could in the Sim world!)
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) Author so I guess Journalism
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? Well I guess I gotta go to Uni, but......NO SCHOOL!
What skill points would you have? 4 Cooking/0 Mechanical (*blush*)/3 Athletic/5 Cleaning/6 Charisma/5 Logic/10 Creativity
What badges would you have? Bronze Fishing Silver Toy making Bronze Sewing
What would be your hobbies? Nature Film/Literature Music
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? The Grand Vamp! The one with the brown hair!
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Uh.......the other Grand Vamp! Love triangle! Lol
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) Long thick dark brown hair, down to the middle of my back, pale skin, extremely thin, light blue eyes and glasses (sadly)
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 3:09 AM
Re-do:

What would be your name? (just first name or both) 90909 Jones.
What sim-age would you be? Adult.
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) I'd be EVIL...
What would be your aspiration? Knowledge ...so I can know so much that I can TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
What would be your turn ons & off? I like fat people who smell and I hate thin people.

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Strangetown, in some cheap apartment building someone put out.
Who would you live with? I would give birth to an alien! She's just a newborn and her name is Sarah. Isn't that a cute name?
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) I'm a burglar.
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? I'm self-taught by books, therefore I have no school.
What skill points would you have? Cooking-10
What badges would you have? None.
What would be your hobbies? None.
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Nobody--I just wanna live with Sarah.
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? A vampire.
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) I'm an alien who wants to take over the world! I have green skin, black eyes and black hair. My hair sticks up. I have those weird glasses that came with Nightlife. I have clothes like a doctor. And Sarah's just some little green thing with a diaper.

If you press any of the buttons below you will be my slaves and help me control the world!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 4:00 AM
What would be your name? Squawky Chicken
What sim-age would you be? Child (because I wish I could be one again)
What kind of personality would you have? (in points or in general) I'd be as moody as a lima bean. Most likely a grouch with some neat points. A pisces or aquarius, I guess.
What would be your aspiration? Grow Up
What would be your turn ons & off? None

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Pleasantville or a typically grassy suburb in a typical suburban house
Who would you live with? My parents, sibs, grandparents, any cousins and other extended family (I would definitely need the Larger Households Hack )
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) I would aspire to become Doctor Chicken, a medical doctor who would help all or none, depending on the day of the week.
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? If possible, private school (because public school stinks)
What skill points would you have? Max Creativity! Maybe a bit of logic (for chess) and fitness (for flexibility); no cooking and mechanical skills at all
What badges would you have? Bronze or silver badge for gardening
What would be your hobbies? Games, Nature, Film and Literature, Art
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? None
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? No preference
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) I'd wear a cool chicken hat like the one from Fable TLC , and I'd totally be androgynous-looking so as to confuse the passerby.

Please check out my Challenge Blog: http://thesimmingfrog.blogspot.com/

Ongoing Challenges: Test of Time (TOT), Post-Apocalyptic BACC (PABACC)
Finished Challenges: Bachelor, Try to Survive

Check out my TOT Family Trees!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 6:32 AM
What would be your name? (just first name or both) - Alexia Dickains (a name I take often for my Sims)

What sim-age would you be? - Adult

What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) - Hum...I would go for Aquarius since it's what I really I'm .

What would be your aspiration? - family + Knowledge

What would be your turn ons & off? - turns on: I wish we had LONG Hair because that's what I would choose turn off: Face-hair like Moustache

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) - Hum in the new neighborhood that come with Seasons Exp. I always like that one best...cose of all the farm feely like .

Who would you live with? - My cats , My roomate and My Soulmate (If I find her)

If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) - Laws /Medecine/ Journalist/Writer

If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? - Public School .

What skill points would you have? - creativity, logic, fitness , Movies ?

What badges would you have? - Gardening and Fishing (since in Real Life these two are boring , but in game it's so much fun )

What would be your hobbies? - Painting.....Playing Piano . Making Pottery :lovestruc

If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? - My Soulmate...where is she ? Bella..where are Thou !

If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? - Match Making Ladie ! So I can be 100% sure I get the Soulmate Oh and that lady with a purse...take her to UNI to take on that annoying Cow !

What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) - I would look like this

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 8:01 PM
My first name would be: Brenna (my middle name irl)
My age would be: Young adult (18 this year)
My personality would be: 6 points neat, 1 point outgoing, 3 active, 5 playful, 10 points nice
My aspiration would be: Fortune, secondary knowledge
My turn ons would be: Creative, Glasses, Turn offs would be: Zombiism
I would live in Acadime le tour
My roomates: My two best friends, whose sim names would be Joy and Jessica
My Job: Writer of children's books (although that is not a job in game, it can be easily acheived)
My skill points: 1 cooking, 5 creativity, 3 logic, and 2 cleaning
My Badges: Bronze Gardening, Bronze Flower Arranging, Bronze Sewing
My hobbies: 7 Arts and Crafts, 7 Film and Literature, 10 Games, 4 Nature
My date: Toby (Tony?) Bruenig
My friend: Ivy Coupur (teen)
I'll post a picture when I get home and can get in game.
Scholar
#35 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 9:11 PM
I think you forgot which "gender" would the person prefer?

I think it would be fun to be a goodlooking male in a female saturated sims world =P
Instructor
#36 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 9:49 PM
What sim-age would you be? Young Adult
What kind of persinality would you have? Shy, Grouchy, Serious, Sloppy, Lazy
What would be your aspiration? None
What would be your turn ons & off? Turn ons: Fit, formal wear, hard-worker Turn offs: fat, Yeah okay, I'm shallow.

Where would you live? That gothic house in downtown.
Who would you live with? No one.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? I have none.
What skill points would you have? Shit, I have none of these either
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Malcolm Landgraab.
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Mercutio Monty

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Page 2 of 2