Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 2:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Which AlternativePregnancyController files should I download?
I was looking forward to downloading Chris Hatch's (smorbie1 reuploaded his creations in SFS) Alternative Pregnancy Controller, but its folder looks... confusing.
Take a look at it: https://simfileshare.net/folder/22466/

I did read the instructions.odt that came in the folder, but tbh, it's been dificult trying to figure out which files to download from it.
My plans are to use it as an alternative option to inTeen (because of its conflicts with MANY mods, plus the aging to adult when pregnant thing).
I have all EPs and SPs, and plan to have the miscarriage option available.

Could anyone help me with it? Pretty please?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 1:25 AM
In my opinion your best option is to get the newest version CJH_ControllerPregnancy(Pets+).zip which has been updated to work with CJH_GlobalSculpture(Pets+).zip so you can control some of the options, for example turning off the relationship changes for a specific pregnancy like alien abductions.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
In my opinion your best option is to get the newest version CJH_ControllerPregnancy(Pets+).zip which has been updated to work with CJH_GlobalSculpture(Pets+).zip so you can control some of the options, for example turning off the relationship changes for a specific pregnancy like alien abductions.

Thank you for answering, Mr! Looking forward to playing with your mod.