Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
She's nice.

The game camera goes really close if you use the scroll wheel and right mouse button to slide in, I can get so close I can move it right through a sim.
There are certain points in the reception hall and where the throne sits by default that won't let you get closer.
These were taken with the in-game camera:

This was the lowest the camera would let me go while still getting all his head in

I can get to about here straight on before the hair mesh starts to go weird, this looks further away than it does in the full size pic, in the full size pic I can clearly see the individual strokes in the eyebrows,stubble and eyelashes, I had to resize it to upload it

I normally use Shimrod's camera though, which allows you to go right down to the ground, which I wouldn't be without for screenshots, since with a better choice of angle you can get a wider variety of shots, and much better shots on the whole since it's not as restricted. It also allows you to get closer in those areas that are restricted by the invisible wall, which again, for screenshots I wouldn't be without.
I think it allows you to get closer in CAS too, but I didn't check the game one in CAS so I'm not sure about that.

You can get the camera at his site.

ok will try to do that. i have been trying to get close but somehow the camera gets restricted. I also have shimrods camera mod guess the mod doesn't work with my game since i can't even get my camera to go down ground level.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aya_Alexa
ok will try to do that. i have been trying to get close but somehow the camera gets restricted. I also have shimrods camera mod guess the mod doesn't work with my game since i can't even get my camera to go down ground level.

There are 2 cameras at the site, make sure to get both of them.
Scholar
#53 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 11:08 AM
The Pavilion. (or the leaning pavilion of {insert kingdom name here} judging by the first pic
I don't know yet if I'm keeping the whole thing gold. I originally only intended for the roof to be gold, and the rest to be white, or pale stone.

The floor inside the pavilion
Screenshots
Scholar
#54 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 2:57 PM
Pavilion in gold & white.
I think it looks ok, but it does have it's problems.
I like that the contrast allows the detail in the gold parts to be more noticeable.
(I've also removed the tiny cobbled bit leading in since it didn't look right with the floor style)

This is it at night, and it's more or less the color I actually made it

but in daylight it develops an eye pain bloom effect TS3 style mostly on the stepped base.

but only at certain angles (the pic below is still in daylight)...so I'm not sure whether to keep the gold or go with the pale one. I might wait and see how the rest of the kingdom turns out (if I finish it) and then decide which one fits in best.

Screenshots
Instructor
#55 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 8:16 AM
Here is my Jacoban Priest, Shepherd Christopher. He likes to do intense sermons to instill fear among the citizens of Azpheroth.
Screenshots
Instructor
#56 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 4:37 AM
Here's my new Monarch. my last Monarch, Lady Freya died in a duel. she was succeeded by her daughter Lady Flaire but i killed her since everybody hated her so i made a new Monarch. Lady Alexis The Great, she's currently at level six and has a son named Alexander (his father is The Knight) and a baby daughter named Alexandria. (her father is the Wizard who visited Azpheroth during the wizard/witch quest.) she's currently married to the Wizard.

what are you looking at?
Screenshots
Instructor
#57 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 7:32 PM
This is Avery Dragonair, Azpheroth's witch. She's a full elf unlike my Physician who is a half human/half elf hybrid. she's Vain, Cruel and Solitary.
Screenshots
Scholar
#58 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 11:16 AM
The Pit of Judgement

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#59 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 3:46 PM
Throne Room

Dining Hall

Market
Scholar
#60 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 4:08 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 12th Oct 2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Adding pic of darker rock
Love your Reception Hall Easy Peaze. It's beautiful.

Judgement Pit Revised
Not sure about the rocks though, think they need to be darkened again.

*edit* Darker rock for comparison

Pit beast

Better shot of the plank.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#61 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 4:54 PM
Thank you ChickieTeeta! I'm loving your work beautiful colors and the pavilion stunning I'm not sure which on I like best leaning towards the one that's white and gold.
Scholar
#62 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by easypeaze
Thank you ChickieTeeta! I'm loving your work beautiful colors and the pavilion stunning I'm not sure which on I like best leaning towards the one that's white and gold.

Thank you. I'm hoping to upload it as a set if I ever get done with it, but the more I change the more that needs changed, the stocks are the latest thing, since they're totally out of place next to the pit now, so it could take a while.
Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated. I think I prefer the gold and white pavilion too. I'll try darkening it a little to see if I can get rid of the bloom effect on the base.

When I finish my current quest in my new kingdom and get my reception hall, I'm hoping to duplicate your design (just for personal use of course) It really is very nice. My favorite King thanks you
Field Researcher
#63 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 4:22 AM
Can't wait for the updates I know it's going to be beautiful and of course duplicate away. Love the look of the pit beast and its home. I like the darker rocks but I the contrast of the skull with the white rocks is cool.
Test Subject
#64 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
The Pit of Judgement

Oh my god! How did you do the colors on the Beast? Your work is epic. I mean woooowww.
Scholar
#65 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daGOODside
Oh my god! How did you do the colors on the Beast? Your work is epic. I mean woooowww.

Thank you, that was unexpected =)
You can recolor the pit beast in a paint prog. If you do paint your own pit beast, the parts don't match up quite where you'd expect them to, so it might take some trial and error.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 8:14 AM
This is my monarch made to resemble Dante of DMC.
I converted a newsea good kid hair into the game but he's just not rocking it :P

The collar color has been photoshopped. - I really want to retexture some clothes in TSM. Can't find my way to it bleh.

I may upload Dante around next week when his real DMC hair is released :D

★ my s i m b l r
Test Subject
#67 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:32 AM
omg guys i wish i could just download all of the rooms!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 4:09 AM
Makeda, queen of Sheba (on my skintone)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Scholar
#69 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 1:15 AM
She looks great Smukase, I really like her, are you putting her up for download?
Scholar
#70 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 2:50 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 20th Feb 2013 at 3:03 PM.
Default Wintery
Still to change the trees etc

path to the castle

close up of snow (quite difficult to see properly on the white background)
Screenshots
Scholar
#71 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 3:02 PM
Default Wintery Buildings
Castle

Castle closer up

Wizard/Doctor

Wizard/Doctor Close up

Screenshots
Scholar
#72 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 9:07 PM
Default Wintery_Ice
Icy Water

Ice on the 'cliff bridge'
Screenshots
Scholar
#73 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 8:03 PM
Gave the castle a different wall to the one pictured above, and put the one I used first as the roof instead. Changed the spire flags and the wall flags too.

trees (although I've since changed the greenish type one to the right, and those ones are now white)

Path to the bard's. (The purplish color on the trees are shadows, and not the texturing btw, but I'm sure it can be changed with the specular file, I hope it can since it's all I can see now lol)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 8:44 PM
@ChickieTeeta
Finally winter in the middleages! Looks great!
So who is the one to create a Yeti? *lol*
Scholar
#75 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 3:12 AM

Always thought the tactical map looked a bit boring. This map is meant to be from 1635 (if I remember correctly)
Screenshots
Page 3 of 6