Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 3:18 AM
no fire in game am I alone?
ever since the last few updates of the Sims 3 I've experienced bugs that are quite annoying to me.

When ever my sim burns down his house or a lot is on fire you cannot see the fire in the game but I can hear it and see a light from the flames it's a fire without flames so I cannot command my sim to extinguish the fire but he and other sims will automatically.

here is a picture of a house supposedly is on fire.

I don't know if any of you are maybe having this very same problem in the game too.

but it's not just the fires.

their is no water spewing out from water faucets, showers, and toilets when broken.

no smoke from when any electrical appliance breaks like a computer or a TV.

just want to know whether i am alone on this or not.

it could be a mod maybe conflicting, maybe possible....
or it could be a bug in the update which their are always bugs in every update is why i always say updates always seem to make things worse....

:P
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 4:25 AM
Are you using a No Mosaic mod? What patch level/game version are you on? No Mosaic mods have proven to be patch specific and may be the cause of your issues.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 6:45 AM
yes i do have the no mosiac mod installed i was thinking about that mod being the conflict i'll delete it and see if that's it thanks!

btw i have the latest version of TS3 and latest versions of all expansions.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 9:03 PM
I have no "no mosiac" mod installed, but I get the same issues and have no idea if my sims game is the newest version. it has been like this since I installed Generatons on my PC...
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 10:19 PM
This thread is 5 years old. You might want to start a new thread providing a little more detail, i.e. what EP's/SP's do you have installed, what is your current patch level? Are you using mods.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 12:01 AM
And also whether or not the problem continues if you take the no mosaic out.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:00 PM
I used to have the same issue and it's because of the "No Mosaic" (or no censor) mod, it went back to normal after I removed it, I also removed the no sparkle mod, I don't know about how the NRAAS Decensor mod works as I haven't try it, but I'm using Awesome Config to removed the mosaic, just set the NoNudityCensorM and NoNudityCensorF to Enabled and the result, it only removed the mosaic as it doesn't effect other visuals effects, I got my fire back, smoke, water splash and everything back. Notice: It removes all the mosaic except when my sims uses the toilet.