Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 1:47 PM
I *think* it was here. It's actually a light. I know it was either here or TSR, because until I found Garden of Shadows, MTS and TSR were the only places I dl'd from. Thanks for the kudos!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th May 2014 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
I HAVE to ask...where oh where did you find the "walmart" signage? or was it a lot you dl'd?? I have family who work at "wally's world" I just have to have it hahahaha

**edit** read your link very good story,
]

That is all his handy work But I am going to try out this thing
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 4:44 PM
do you need University? or is there a cheat to start an infection and make sims zombies? this idea is AWESOME!
Instructor
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purpleplumbob856
do you need University? or is there a cheat to start an infection and make sims zombies? this idea is AWESOME!

1) Yes, you need University, as that is the EP that created zombies.
2) You also need the zombie apocalypse-related mods by Pescado. (zombieapoc & fight club)
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 7:53 PM
It might be too late but can you kinda like post some links on where to find some nice cc for this challenge, its awesome challenge but like the others i want to post pictures, and use some custom things.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:09 PM
this looks awesome I was wondering what I need university for, cos I don't have that ep yet
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by purpleplumbob856
this looks awesome I was wondering what I need university for, cos I don't have that ep yet

you need university to have zombies in your game.
Page 2 of 2