Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 1:45 PM
Wow! Cool Challenge! I think i'll have a go! Good job i'm on sims!

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 2:13 PM
Side Quest: Maxing out Lifetime Aspiration!

Soo I figured out to Max Nettie's lifetime aspiration needed a few days of playing her now adult daughters, Nettie's lifetime want? To be a grandma to 6 grandchildren! -.-" well girls its time to make mum happy.

Remember Tania, the eldest? She had twins! (Natural too I must add.) John and her are very happy. (Who knew pleasure and romance could work so well as a couple?) Meet their twin boys Liam (oldest) and Nate (youngest):

Liam as a toddler:

Liam as a child:

Nate as a toddler:

Nate as a child:

Selena, Selena, did you make Tybalt into a stay at home daddie? Why yes, yes you did. Tybalt is only too happy to raise their two children at home while Selena brings home the moolah. Meet their children Bensen (oldest) and Natalie (youngest):

Bensen as a toddler:

Bensen as a child:

Natalie as a toddler:

Natalie as a child:

Wendy! My little knowledge Sim, what do you have install for me? Of course Natural Twins, just like your sister Tania! Oh dear.. Mayhew, why did you get abducted.. not long after Wendy fell pregnant either!... 3 babies, not quite triplets! Meet (in order of birth) Melanie (girl), Sarina (girl) and Orion (alien boy).

Melanie as a toddler:

Melanie as a child:

Sarina as a toddler:

Sarina as a child:

Orion as a toddler:

Orion as a child:

Now Orion doesn't fit into the scheme of being a grandbaby genetically to Nettie, but she doesn't care, she has 6 grandbabies plus 1 extra little special step-grandbaby and she's in pure platinum mode about it! :D

So Nettie's aspiration should platinum when I next enter her lot. Sure enough it did! And now I can't get Nettie off the house phone. Stuff looking after Alice and Karen, she needs to know all about her grandbabies! -.-" Lucky Avri's there to look after their baby girls.

P.S. Whew I'm glad there's some boys in the family now!

Quest Completed. We'll be returning soon to the main adventure!

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Instructor
#53 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 6:17 PM
Story So far!

I'll post pictures soon!

Neil a horrible Selfish sim, Beat up his kids for no reason. finding out his wife Jenna was pregnant for a fourth time was it. He pushed her out the window to luckily catch on to a pipe and she climbed safely down. While doing that she got her daughter Georgia to push her dad out the window. Into The pool he went. He Drowned and he had all the money in his wallet which was in the pool water, it was soaked and unfortunately as they took it out ripped.

They ran away to veronaville! To A Wood area where they bought some stuff with the money they saved: a cheap single bed, A counter, a toilet, a stove, a Fridge and a crib and all they had left was a tiny $50.

Simblr
Field Researcher
#54 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 1:27 AM
@TotallySimsCrazy: That story sounds great! I can't wait to read more! ^.^

@simsrsexy: Did you find a way around the leaving the kids at home problem?

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by annoainthere
@TotallySimsCrazy: That story sounds great! I can't wait to read more! ^.^

@simsrsexy: Did you find a way around the leaving the kids at home problem?

I have the no social worker cheat, and so I could just leave them home, but I was trying to make it as realistic as possible (as well as creator said that kids cannot stay home alone). So I am going to go with the gym idea, and then just credit myself the $250 or whatever the price is / day. And not give the money on the days that my Sim mommy does not go to work. : ) She probably will not be able to get a promotion this way, unless I just do every month sim time or something like that. I will have to look it up.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 8:16 AM
@TotallySimsCrazy can't wait to hear more too!
Instructor
#57 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 4:24 PM
thanks! I have been doing more but they just moved in and live outside

Simblr
Field Researcher
#58 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 8:50 PM
This sounds fun. I'm already doing a self imposed mansion challenge (not so much a challenge as trying to avoid loosing the children in the over-sized, unnecessary house), but, this sounds like a great side story.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 1:09 AM
This challenge is really fun! I encourage anyone who wants to play to play b/c you'll have lots of fun! <3
Instructor
#60 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 3:54 PM
If your looking for a challenge do this!

Next bit... (P.S Oh crap! I am a noob! I forgot pictures! Sorry!)

Jenna and the kids went to veronaville. Only to have to live in the woods.

Since Jenna Quickly got a job, She was able to have it!

When She got her first money, she bought two beds for two of her kids, (One of them slept on the sofa they bought)

Jenna enjoyed her new job and they were getting better money. Unfortunately It started snowing. Jenna had to get a wall as fast as she could, otherwise they would freeze. She built the wall small with the rest of money she had. It was a 3x2 wall to fit the one kids bed on. She made it to work to get a promotion (yay!) Jenna was very happy in deed and bought a bonus home for the whole family and managed to decorate the Room. Things were looking up until She had no food or money left in the fridge...

(to be continued, Whenever)

Simblr
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 12:24 PM
Dang it lol.... I just got totally sidetracked on what I was suppose to be doing and instead bought the kids a puppy (as all 6 children wanted one), and now I am like lost in what I am suppose to be doing in the challenge. Oops. Re-Reading what I have already posted now to try and get back on track!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 1:45 AM
bumping this challenge so I can find it again.: ) Get to work on it some today yay!
Instructor
#63 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 3:12 PM
This would make a really good story! And it's perfect for my inner-city families
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 5:32 PM
I just started this challenge and it is fun! Family of husband, wife (pregnant), teen, child and toddler moved onto an empty lot with a swimming pool. Dad went swimming and drowned (so sad) leaving the rest of the family to live on that lot. Since the lot was supposed to be a park, I bought the basic minimums of the challenge and then spent the rest of their money decorating the lot to look like a park (removed the swimming pool too). My intention is to have them continue to live in the park until the youngest child reaches university age. At that point the authorities will discover them and make them move out and I will convert the residential lot into a community park. All of the improvements will stay in the park, but there will be fines to pay no doubt.
I don't care about the points in the challenge, but I like the idea of playing this somewhat realistically.
Mom and teen got jobs immediately but I made the mistake of giving them jobs that didn't actually start until the next day - and that were both at the same time. Gotta fix that. I intend to have one of them home to watch the toddler while the other works if at all possible. Had hoped that Mom would get maternity pay but she miscarried. Darn. Oh well, she has too much on her plate right now anyway, right?
Test Subject
#65 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 11:54 PM
Can you have a changing table if you have a toddler?
Page 3 of 3