Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 10:00 PM Last edited by Cotty200 : 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:44 AM. Reason: One less pet... :(
Pets!!!
I realised that nobody had posted this on the girls club page. So I wanted to not just talk about random things. Now, I want to know about YOU. So what pets do you have? I'll go first, (since my parents are divorced I have 2 houses, don't worry they get along well)

DAD'S HOUSE
Rosie, girl, puppy, Maltese
Dozer, girl, puppy, Maltese
Rizzo, girl, cat, unknown

MUM's HOUSE
Indie, boy, kitten, unknown

Let me know yours!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:10 AM
I have an adorable fluffy white dog. :lovestruc

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 9:50 AM
I have a dog called poogie. she's a jackrussel and she thinks she's human (but we treat her like she's a little sister...)

eventhough she has dog food we give her our human food ...im a sucker for giving my dog scraps... she's adorable though!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cotty200
Rizzo, girl, cat, unknown

thats one of the best pet names! remimds me of Rizzo the rat (one of my favourite muppets :3)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrVintage
thats one of the best pet names! remimds me of Rizzo the rat (one of my favourite muppets :3)

I know that one! I love that little rat! And I used to take care of this dog called "Dipstick" (and yes that IS his name. But don't look at me, I didn't name him, I had no say on it whatsoever.). And so he would think he was human. He would always stand on his hind legs. And we have these chairs outside, he would always sit at the table, on the chair, sitting like a person! But if to name something "dog" about him, it would have to be when we took him inside, he would go up and down the stairs, it was SO CUTE! But maybe it isn't THAT much human but, it's all I have.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 10:40 PM
Lily- Morkie, maybe about 1 year. I don't know but I wish I did. Even the vet didn't know how old she is. She's not a puppy I'm sure at least not by now but she's still in her puppy stage at times. She stands on her hind legs sometimes. It's very cute.
Rocky- Pomeranian, 6. He was born on Valentine's Day. I think sometimes he's part cat because he'll sit on the top of the couch sometimes and he doesn't like water. It took him a while to get used to baths but I think he still doesn't really like them. He just tolerates them.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 7:50 AM
Meet Ashton, my first kitty!
He's a Siberian Snowshoe mix!

Then Zev, your common housecat!

ALL HAIL THE MAD KING
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 11:26 PM
I have a 5 year old Pomeranian/Terrier mix named Finley (Finn) and a 7 month old teacup yorkie named Hershey.

Finn is an old soul. He likes to lay around all day and snuggle under the covers with you. Although sometimes he gets stuck in a barking fit (I blame it on the Pomeranian in him).

Hershey is literally in ADHD dog he gets into EVERYTHING! I don't even think he takes a breath. Just lunges towards the first thing that catches his attention. But he's super playful and so adorable. Still not house broken though. Hopefully he'll learn soon.

"It all takes time"