Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 7:40 PM
Default Selling made clothing
I'm still debating as to wear to put this. In my neighbourhood, I'd like to have a clothing store. However, I would like a sim to make the clothes via the sewing maching from FT.

Would they be able to stock the clothing rack with the clothes they made so that they could be sold? If not, does anyone have an alternative to allow sim to buy clothing made by other sims?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:59 PM
The clothes made with the sewing machine appear as a pile of folded clothes. You can either click on it and choose 'add to wardrobe' to be able to wear them, or else mark the pile of clothes for sale at your business for other sims to buy. I don't think there is any way of getting them to appear on a clothing rack- they are individual objects.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rome_raven

Would they be able to stock the clothing rack with the clothes they made so that they could be sold? If not, does anyone have an alternative to allow sim to buy clothing made by other sims?

The only way I know this would work is by putting the clothing you made from your inventory onto some display shelves and set them for sale if you have OFB.