Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 9:23 AM
Default Where is smooth talking?
This is one of the most stupid question but I remember romance sim has smooth talking option, where is it?
Advertisement
#2 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 9:57 AM
You have to use the aspiration benefit points to earn it for a Romance sim and then it will be under Talk... Smooth Talk.
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 8:37 AM
My sim is a fortune sim but his secondary aspiration is romance. He has all the benefit points but still no smooth talk.

Does it mean only romance sims can get smooth talk? Sims with romance secondary aspiration do not have that option. Am I right?
Theorist
#4 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 10:51 AM
Sims with secondary aspiration can gain the first 3 benefits, but not the last one. (Unless there is 5, then they can gain 4 -I haven't checked in awhile )

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 2:08 AM
Only Romance Sims can get it. Romance as a second aspiration isn't good enough.

It's the same with all the very top level benefits. For instance, Knowledge Sims can get Summon Aliens benefit, but other Sims with Knowledge as a second aspiration can't get it.

You should use the Renuyu Orb to change your Fortune sim's aspiration to Romance and make his secondary aspiration Fortune instead.
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 11:28 AM
Ok Thanks a lot.