Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 4:24 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Pregnancy gives me a "force error"
Hey, all. When I'm trying to get an adult sim pregnant (via insim, simblender . . . ANYTHING) it will force error and give me the message below. I haven't tried normal "try for baby" methods and I don't have InTeen. This is really strange because I have no pregnancy mods in the game.

I hit "reset" every time, of course. Also, I've noticed that when sims try to get married, the game crashes right at the end of the interaction every time, when the name change would take place. The only mods I have are InSim and Sim Blender.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 8:40 AM
http://modthesims.info/t/477362

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 2:00 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

Please DO the steps in the Game Problem FAQ. Chances are, there is a conflict between InSim and SimBlender.