Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 1:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 No CD Patch
I really need help. I have all legal copies of all the Sims 2 games but my Mansion and Garden disc is so marked up that my DVD drive refuses to read it. I even got it buffed for $3 to no avail, its possible my dvd drive is failing, my laptop is over 3 years old but it reads other discs just fine so I don't think that is the case. If I can't play without the CD I will have to find a new copy somewhere, so please spare me the trouble.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 4:04 AM
You'll probably want to re-read the Site Rules and Guidelines, which you'll find under the Site menu. Specifically:
Quote:
3. No warez! At all, EVER! This means NO discussion of:

No-CD Cracks - Even if you own the original game, no-cd cracks are notorious for viruses and causing game problems. Because that, and their association with piracy, we do not support any discussion of using no-cd cracks here. Don't ask for them, don't provide help if someone asks, don't talk about them. Calling your crack an "Ultimate Fix" does not exempt you from this rule, we weren't born yesterday.
Locked thread