Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 12:14 PM
Default Sims 3 Tron Legacy: Quorra.........Need feedback
Hi,
I tried making all the characters in Tron Legacy after watching it again.
And I had some problems with creating Quorra, especially the eyes and lips.+ I tried using Elexis' picture as reference but I failed.
Any recommended mods or alterations from creators????????
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 8:21 PM
Well, for starters, if you are trying to make a look-alike sim then you need to provide reference pictures for comparison. Also, take pictures of your sim in live mode not in CAS since they can (and most often do) look different.
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:37 AM
Yep, what k2m1too said. I haven't got a clue who she is, so pics are needed
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 6:08 AM
I looked it up, it's some movie. I can recognize her. I think the nose needs to be shorter and wider, especially the end. Also I think the end tilted up a little. I'm not a sim maker and hardly play Sims 3, but I think they will want in game pictures, not CAS or whatever it is you call Sims 3 bodyshop.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 10:21 AM
Hi guys, thanks for replying in such a short notice, I will get some screenshots of in game character looks soon but here's the reference picture.
Just a Head.
Also I can't seem to get the lips exactly like this one. Any Ideas?
Screenshots
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#6 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 12:13 PM
Without seeing photos side-by-side with your reference, it's difficult to advise you; all the same, the sim in that photo is very likely using custom skin and wearing custom lipstick. Also, as Quorra is an established movie character, your reference pictures should be of the movie character, not someone's else sim.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW