Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 2:04 AM
Default Plants NOT Growing on a lot?!
OK so i was playing on a lot, and my plants do not grow. I can still water them and weeds pop up, but they do not sprout. The Orchard trees work just fine...SOO I removed custom content, and NOTHING happened, it still didn't grow. Then i created an empty lot and put in some plants and BAM they grew. Then i deleted the lot that had the problem and rebuilt it...But the plants still do not grow. They do not grow in the greenhouse, and without the greenhouse they are constantly "Dripping" wet and they still don't grow, they get to a certain level then stop. I tried unistalling AL and reinstalling it, but it didn't help.
I think the trouble started when i added a few differant exp packs below AL, but that shouldn't cause a problem...Should it?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 2:52 PM
Default Seems to be fixed??
Um I was just messing around to try and find a soloution and i moved the greenhouse to another location...It SEEMS That having 2 walls of the greenhouse against my house was causing it...IDK if anyone else had or has had this problem, but this might be a soloution...Only 1 wall of the greenhouse should be placed on a wall of the house.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 3:28 PM
Ah, yes of course- if there is too much wall and not enough glass, the game will regard the plants as being indoors instead of in a greenhouse. Well done for figuring it out, diabla42002!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 7:13 PM
I'm pretty sure (without loading up the game or digging out the Prima guide) that if you use the grow lights that came with Seasons in your greenhouse, plants will still grow even with only two greenhouse walls.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects