Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 4:16 AM
Default Project Wardrobe (MOD)
Hello guys and girls ! i've been thinking about a better idea for clothes mod.. i know there is already a mod for buying clothes in create a sim.. but i was wondering about if there is a capablility to make all the game clothes with certain values.. (creating an xml file for clothes to give them a price value based and relative to real life clothes..)
then this will Open the way for this new MOD IDEA .. its about that only bought clothes appear in a sim wardrobe and i can only change outfit using the clothes i bought from the clothes shop (i already have seen a mod like this) so this will make the game more realistic about clothes.. we could also categorize clothes (ITUN) to be preffered by certain sims carrying different types of traits and the sims traits could be altered (ITUN) and for example make snob sims preffer to by expensive clothes.. and charismatic sims tend to buy stylish clothes.. socially akward sims buy weird clothes , slobs tend to choose clothes that are torn up and dirty style for instance (flirty and outgoing sims choose more revealing clothes..etc) THIS MOD WILL WORK ON AUTONOMOUS SIMS SO THE SIMS WORLD TEND TO BE MORE DYNAMIC....

is there anybody willing to help turning this idea into modding work.. because i understand the general concepts of modding but i am very very confused with details inside the script so i need help from a good modder to help turn the idea into gamming reality

thanks for whoever taken the time to read !