Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#601 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MHS0501
About that huge family free you got... or made. How did you get/make that? I'm curious and want to attempt the same thing! Is there like a game file for it or something?

I made screenshots in-game and put it all together in Paint... xD Such a pain to do that, took me like 3 hours. But worth it!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#602 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 5:58 PM
Broke: Still have a lot to do with them but so far Brandi had her 3rd son (i named him Breck) and now him and Beau are children. Dustin is still a teenager working on his career as a criminal, im pretty sure him and Angela broke up while she was in collage because she cheated on him multiple times -oops:/ anyway, Brandi has been working on her career in the culinary track while maintaining a bakery in her home.

Don: Has about 5 loves at the moment including Nina and Kaylynn. Dina broke it off with him when she found out about him and Nina. Hes been working pretty hard in the medical career. He got one my sims (Lenox) pregnant as a teenager and she gave birth to a girl named Mona. Don invites the two over all the time and has been trying to get serious with Lenox but who knows. Don and Mona have a pretty close relationship and spend a lot of time together.

Caliente: Dina and Mortimer got married and Mortimer moved into the Caliente home and kicked Nina out. Nina lives nearby. Dina was mainly faithful but cheated every now and then. Dina also got pregnant with Mortimer's child and had a baby boy named Stiles. One night when Dina was working (in the entertainment career) Mortimer was watching their newborn son and while feeding him the grim reaper came and he died right in front of Stiles. Stiles was laying on the floor crying next to Mortimer's ashes for about 4 hours until Dina got home and found mortimer dead and her baby crying. Dina is now being a single mother and is planning to get closer to her sister and inviting her to move back in for some extra help.

Peasant: I really liked playing this family, their was a lot of drama. Daniel woohooed with kaylynn a couple times and also had a relationship with one of my sims named Daniella. Daniel left mary-sue for her. Angela, Lilth, and Mary-sue all got very close from this. Daniel tried to get his children to meet Daniellas children Sarai, Brooke and Lenox (Dons baby momma) they weren't interested. Mary-sue got engaged to Phil Hurt. When she threw her engagement party/ graduation party for angela and lilth, she and Daniel got flirty. When the twins went off to collage Mary-sure broke off her engagement to Phil because she still had feelings for Daniel. One night she invited Daniel over and they woohooed, she got pregnant and Daniel decided to leave Daniella for Mary-sue. Later on they had a boy named Nathan, they plan to have a wedding when the twins come back from collage. btw they now have their own greek home and are very popular, they both have multiple boyfriends and even some girlfriends. Right now they're seniors. Also Daniella got pregnant from Daniel to and had a set of girl twins named Stella and Liana Daniel dosent know about them yet and they're toddlers so..

Goth: Cass ended up breaking off her engagement with don when she finally realized hes a player so her and Daren got engaged and actually plan on going through with the wedding. Cass also got pregnant with Darens child but sadly had a miscarriage but now she's pregnant again and is very healthy and happy. Alex is now a teen and is in private school, hes maintaing good grades and thats about it.

I havent played with the burbs or oldies yet but i plan on doing so.
The dreamers are pretty boring so i dont play with them.
Test Subject
#603 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 11:34 AM
Most of my Sims are in college now, as when the Sim children have aged into teenagers, I've been sending them into college.

Pleasant/Broke 2: Daniel and Mary-Sue died of old age, leaving the Pleasantview Manor in the hands of Angela and her family. They had decided to inherit the house as Angela was their favourite child, much to Lilith's disappointment. Things are pretty much the same for Dustin, Angela and Carlie. Angela gave birth to her second child, another girl named Kristen, who is nearly a child. Carlie hated Kristen at first, but she's beginning to like her now. Carlie is good friends with her cousin, Cameron Dreamer, Lilith's son. Angela doesn't approve of this as she hates Lilith and her family. She is trying to separate her family from the Dreamers as much as possible.

Broke/Kalson: Beau moved to University. Then, with Shane earning enough money from his Military career, he managed to move his family out into a bigger house. Brandi is 1 day from becoming an elder. Gabe and Sophia are now teenagers, meaning that they have also moved to University. As Brandi loves being a mother, I'm not sure how she's gonna cope without any children to look after.

Goth/Dreamer: Siouxsie moved to University and Darren became an elder. Unfortunately, he had a very low aspiration so I don't think he has long left. Despite her childhood, Florence grew up really well, going to private school and getting good grades. She is now a teenager and has moved to University, meaning that Darren is alone.

Goth 2: Lucy gave birth to her son, Stefan, who is now a child. Alexander is a very strict father and is trying to get his son into private school and wants to prepare him for a good future. Him and Lucy are planning on having more children.

Dreamer 2: Cameron moved to University. There was a complication with Lilith's pregnancy at first; she had the symptons of being pregnant (nausea, etc), but nothing actually happened, almost as if it was a miscarriage. However, she got pregnant again and gave birth to a girl named Darla (as a tribute to Dirk's mother, Darleen), who is now a toddler. As for Dirk and Lilith, things are pretty much normal. However, Lilith's still bitter that Angela got to live in the Pleasantview Manor and she didn't, as their house is very small.

Lothario: Don has 20 girlfriends, meaning he achieved his lifetime want, and way before his elder years. He's currently trying to make sure that they are all kept happy and that none of them meet each other. Dina stormed into his house and dumped him, which was a shock. She never found out that he was with Nina, or anyone else, but it was because he never called her anymore. Also, she seemed much more happy with Ira, anyway. Don's quickly moved on and replaced her with so many other women. Nina was close to breaking up with him for the same reason, but after learning what happened with her sister, he quickly rekindled their relationship. But I don't think it will last long...

Caliente/Johnson: Coco moved to University. Ira and Dina had twins; a boy named Michael and a girl named Mariella. They are both children...and enemies. They are always fighting and I can't get them to stop. Ira and Dina are actually quite a sweet couple, but Ira is secretly being haunted by the ghost of Michael Bachelor. His urn is still in their house, and on the nights when his spirit is awoken, he only ever plans to scare Ira. He leaves Dina and her kids alone, but he's extremely jealous of her new husband and seeks revenge. Ira is unsure whether to tell Dina about this, because he worries she'll think he's crazy.

Caliente 2: Sylvia moved to University. Nina is very miserable compared to her twin sister. She's jealous as Dina is happily married with 3 children, whereas Nina has a boyfriend who rarely makes the effort to spend time with her and a daughter who never listens to her. She is also very poor, as she's not earning a lot of money from her job. She's still hoping to meet someone who can turn all of that around.

Burb: Elise and Erin moved to University. Just like Michael and Mariella Johnson, they are also enemies. (What is it with twins and being enemies in this game?) John became an elder. That's pretty much it for this family.

(I'll also regularly update the University Sims!)

Dorm 1:
Beau Broke
Siouxsie Goth

Beau and Siouxsie are in their Sophomore year, Beau is studying Business and Siouxsie is studying Art. They are now a happy couple and plan to get married once they graduate. They are inseparable, and as Siouxsie is very shy and Beau is very antisocial, they don't get on well with the other roommates in their dorm. They plan to move to a small rented accommodation just so they can be with each other and no one else. They are personally my favourite couple!

Dorm 2:
Gabe Broke
Sophia Kalson
Florence Dreamer
Cameron Dreamer
Coco Caliente
Sylvia Caliente
Elise Burb
Erin Burb

They are all in their Freshman year. I have only just started this Dorm as there are so many of them and it can be hard to keep track. None of them have chosen their Majors yet, so I'm still working on that. Some of them have been paired up already. Cameron and Sylvia were sort of childhood sweethearts, so they have been reunited. Gabe also has feelings for Erin, and I think she has feelings for him too, so maybe something will happen between them. As for everyone else, I'm still trying to find them partners...and Majors.

I'll update soon!
Mad Poster
#604 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 4:48 AM
Nothing much, as I'm still in the beginning stages of yet another uberhood remake.

This time around I'm using mara's premade archive, so I can easily put all sims in one hood. Fortunately this also breaks all their relationships (between houses), which means there is more freedom with the premade story-lines which I always felt were a bit forced.
Instructor
#605 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 4:39 PM Last edited by LiliLiliLili : 13th Jun 2016 at 4:53 PM.
I read instructions on the web, because I had no idea what to do. So, Don hired a maid and had romance with the Caliente sisters. The blonde Caliente married Mortimer Goth. I moved the red haired Caliente to a pre-made lot similar to their house. You know, those white flat houses with palm trees. I always forget which Caliente is which, that is why I don't call them by their names here.

I don't know what to do with the Dreamers, because they can't seem to move to certain places in the kitchen.. Something invisible object is in their way.. It must be a glitch, but I was never really interested in that family, so I don't mind it.

Don always accepted the marriage with Cassandra, so I made Don's relationship with Cassandra low with insimenator, so he left her at the altar like he does in many person's games.

I made Lilith and Angela friends. I could have used insimenator, but I wanted to be traditional. I made Daniel woohoo with the maid (as suggested in the web), so Mary-Sue had a fight with the maid if I remember good. Then they divorced. Daniel is in the family bin right now. And I made Mary Sue wear chinese clothes, because she seems Chinese to me. I changed Lilith's makeup, now she wears heavy eyeshadow and Angela wears a different outfit, but it is still green to keep her iconic look. Lilith wanted to get a puppy so I adopted one. Here is a picture...

For some weird reason Mary Sue's name is spelled Mar Sue ingame, but not in her bio and the family's description. I don't know, is it like this in your game too?? Because my game is not English.

It was so difficult to play the Broke family. I could have used insimenator to max their needs, but I wanted to play traditional. Brandi's needs always dropped while I wanted another need to get full. But she made it! She teached Beau to talk and walk. Potty training was never achieved through my years of playing sims. But then I learned about the smart milk... how could I have forgotten that? Beau grew into a child, so i bought a bed and put it in his brother's room. Brandi gave birth to her third son, I named him Skip, because another people commented here that, and I liked this idea.

I moved the Oldies and the Burb family in the houses that are close to Brandi's... I also made 8 CAS family... And i put the Kim's and Kat's houses in Pleasantview, but I did not do anything with them, just look around their house and read their bios..

I played the most with the Broke and the Pleasant family. And some of my CAS families. Now I am playing in Strangetown..

In previous games I always did different things to them, often weird. For example I flooded the Goth's house with Cats and I called a cat Hitler. That cat gave birth to many cats. And Mortimer died. I was 13 then, but I played sims too when I was 7-12. :o So, I did weird things, because I was a child, but I'm still not really matured yet. I still remember when something happened to my counsin's computer, so when he visited us he played PC games, and Sims 2 too. I was interested in it, and i remember that her Neighborhood was Pleasantview and mine is Veronaville, and he told me to never enter to Pleasantview and edit his families and I listened to him. Later this changed, because he was no longer played at us.
Test Subject
#606 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 4:14 AM Last edited by ariel-stuart : 27th Jun 2016 at 4:04 AM.
The last time I played it was pretty fun. Here's what happened:

Pleasants: I always have Mary-sue catch Daniel cheating. She comes home and catches him and throws him out. Daniel moves next door to the calientes with kaylynn. They get married and have a son, Carter langerak. They are pretty poor because Mary- sue took all of the money in the divorce but they were able to slowly upgrade the house from a 1bd/1ba to a 2bd/2ba with a nice kitchen and such. Daniel turns into an elder and a few days later carter ages up into a teen. Carter is really attractive. He has red hair and pale skin and looks a lot like Daniel but even more handsome. Kaylynn decides to have another baby, immediately before Daniel gets any older. They try for baby that night and are successful. They have a daughter, clarissa pleasant. She also has red hair and looks just like Carter. Daniel ends up dying right after she ages up to a child. Even with his good job and kaylynns ok level 5 one they had less than 1k in the bank. I guess they were living beyond their means idk. I only played them for a few more days after that. Kaylynn was super depressed and missed work. They are probably going to have to sell the tv to pay bills.

The oldies: they moved in with their daughter, Mary-sue, as soon as Daniel moved out. I closed in the awkward space behind the stairs and made a bedroom for them. I always felt that lilith was very misunderstood and really it was Angela who was the mean one. Angela turned her mom against lilith and got them fighting until lilith ran away. She moved to a cute little townhouse in belladonna cove, got a job in the paranormal career track, married Gabriel green and had 3 children, 2 girls and a boy. Angela meanwhile graduated and moved Dustin broke Into the pleasant house. He got a job in the military career and they quickly married. Angela decided to be a stay at home mom and she quickly became pregnant and gave birth to twin boys. Gma and gpa oldie died while the twins were still infants. Currently the twins are toddlers and Angela is already picking favorites and pushing them to fight with each other. Mary-sue has just retired and is making everyone's lives miserable as an overbearing mother in law.

Broke: Brandi gave birth to a boy and worked hard in her career to get her family a better home. By the time he was a toddler things were looking a lot better financially and the family was able to move into the "cape cod classic" Things were rough again for awhile as the family had hardly any furniture. Brandi soon fell in love again though, with a townie. They got married and he moved in, bringing his excellent job as a high school football coach with him. They had another child together, a girl. Dustin moved in with Angela and beau went to make his fortune in the big city ( aka belladonna cove)

Goths: Cassandra married Don lothario and quickly got pregnant with him. Mortimer fell in love with Dina and married her and got her pregnant too. The 2 women gave birth about a day apart. Dina had been furious with Don after seeing him with Cassandra but the 2 reconciled after she gave birth and started up an affair. Her and Don were discovered woohooing by Mortimer a few days later and were both kicked out, leaving dinas toddler son behind. Cassandra, devistated by the events, called Darren up and invited him over. She cried on his shoulder for a while and then the two ended up woohooing and Darren and Dirk moved in. The 7 of them live happily for a while and then Cassandra and Darren decide that they want to have a family and house of their own so they get married and move to the house of fallen trees downtown along with Dirk, and Don and cassandras child, Michael. Darren becomes a very successful artist and Cassandra becomes a cat breeder. They have one child together, a daughter. Dirk grows up and moves to belladonna cove. He wants to become a rapper and is living with chastity gere. He was sad for years after lilith left town without even saying goodbye and never spoke to him again. But I think he's doing better now.
Back at the goth mansion Mortimer died a few days after Cassandra moved out. Lightening caught a tree in the cemetary on fire and Mortimer got trapped and burned to death trying to save his ancestors. Teenager Alexander had to take care of his kid half brother by himself. The two became the best of friends. Unfortunately, Alex's little brother grew to like him too much and formed an obsession with him. Alexander grew up into an adult and his brother a teen. So far Alex has had 2 girlfriends and a wife mysteriously die on him. The police are beginning to think that Alexander must be the culprit. No one suspects his brother yet.

Caliente: Don and Dina moved back in with Nina. Dina was glad to finally get away from all the bratty kids at the goth house. Her and Don kept their relationship casual and Dina started woohooing with the ghost of her dead husband, Michael. She got pregnant and had a son. She named him Michael also, not realizing that Cassandra and Don's son had the same name. Dina was scared to raise her child alone so she married Don who now has 2 sons named Michael. Dina got pregnant right away and had another son named Carlos goth. Her and Don made horrible parents. They acted like the kids didn't exist and never cleaned up. Poor Nina had to do all the work. Nina was fed up so she waited until the youngest was a child and could fend for itself and then moved out and became a doctor. Don and Dina kept having affairs and being crappy patents.

Burb: worked really hard and saved and was able to move from a tiny house into the big craftsman from the bin. They had twin boys, Owen and Lucus. They were pretty boring but a nice break from the drama of the other households lol.
Inventor
#607 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 9:58 AM
All hell broke loose in the Goth house today. It happened like this.

Cassandra had married Don Lothario, but very soon realised her mistake, and divorced him in favour of Darren Dreamer. She then gave birth to Cressida, the daughter of Don, though the baby now bore the surname Dreamer. Darren too turned out to be untrustworthy, and Cassandra eloped with John Burb, leaving Cressida in the care of Mortimer. He meanwhile had been disappointed in his trust of Dina Caliente, and had struck up a relationship with a blonde pigtailed policewoman called Demi Love, moved her in and made her pregnant. Alexander then went off to college, but found that absence made Demi grow dearer to him.

Mortimer invited his son over for dinner, and set about cooking the pork chops. Meanwhile, in the garden, Alexander and Demi found they could not resist each other. Soon they were in a close embrace. Their passion dragged them upstairs to bed, and that was where Mortimer discovered his son and his mistress in flagrante. He ranted and raged, and slapped Demi. Then he went off to mutter in the garden while Alexander went back to college. Half an hour later, Demi gave birth to twins, Emily and Harold.

At eight o'clock the police car called for Demi, and she went off to work, leaving Mortimer to care for two children and one grandchild. He is 68, and the slice of life left to him is getting very slim. I wonder how he will use that precious time?
Scholar
#608 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 12:19 AM Last edited by DezzyBoo : 27th Jun 2016 at 1:25 AM.
@ariel-stuart

Quote: Originally posted by ariel-stuart
Caliente: Don and Dina moved back in with Nina. Dina was glad to finally get away from all the bratty kids at the goth house. Her and Don kept their relationship casual and Dina started woohooing with the ghost of her dead husband, Michael. She got pregnant and had a son. She named him Michael also, not realizing that Cassandra and Don's son had the same name. Dina was scared to raise her child alone so she married Don who now has 2 sons named Michael. Dina got pregnant right away and had another son named Carlos goth. Her and Don made horrible parents. They acted like the kids didn't exist and never cleaned up. Poor Nina had to do all the work. Nina was fed up so she waited until the youngest was a child and could fend for itself and then moved out and became a doctor. Don and Dina kept having affairs and being crappy patents.

Okay...how do you woohoo with a ghost? This ain't Sims 3...or 4...

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Test Subject
#609 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
Okay...how do you woohoo with a ghost? This ain't Sims 3...or 4...

The night Dina moved back Michaels ghost appeared and scared her. He came back a few days later and I used my imagination and cheats to make her pregnant.
Scholar
#610 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 2:19 AM
ohhhhh okay...that makes more sense. Cuz I was like "whoa, what amazing mod can get that done I MUST HAVE IT," lol

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#611 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 3:38 AM
@DezzyBoo Chris Hatch has a ghost mod that will do that for you. Its on the adult site BackAlleySims.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Scholar
#612 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 11:53 PM
@marka93 The only thing I see this mod do is make ghosts get naked lol

Mad Poster
#613 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 12:07 AM
He had one that use to be able to play as ghost but it been a long time since I have been there so it could be gone now.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Lab Assistant
#614 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 5:26 PM
Through multiple days of editing with SimPE I created a version where every character is LGBT and dating their respective men and women. Mortimer Goth is engaged to Don Lothario who is pining for longtime friend Darren and The Caliente sisters are in a messy love square with Cassandra Goth and Brandi Broke. I also changed Kaylynn to Kyle Langerak and he's between Don and Daniel. I haven't played it that much but will soon enough!

Thank boolprop of Genetic Merger cheats.
Instructor
#615 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 6:20 PM
Field Researcher
#616 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 3:25 PM
I've only played the Goth household and the Pleasants so far.

Goth - Cassandra and Don got married and are expecting their first child. Mortimer is working on his LTW of Maxing 7 Skills and Alex is just being Alex. Cassandra took the name Lothorio. Cassy and Don have no chemistry in my game, and she has none with Darren as well, so we'll have to see how long the marriage lasts.

Pleasant - Mostly ran this house on freewill. Mary Sue went to work but didn't get the chance card, nor did Katlynn stay after so Daniel hasn't yet cheated on Mary Sue. He had a want to woohoo with Mary Sue, so I filled it. Lilith snuck out with Dirk and Angela played video games and was generally boring. Mary Sue and Daniel both naturally started improving their relationship with Lilith, so we'll see what happens next.
Field Researcher
#617 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 5:31 PM
Played a few more households in Pleasantview.

Dreamer - Darren got a job in Science for now, til his LTW job of Journalism pops up. All the bills got paid, but they don't have much money left. Dirk got a job in Medicine, his LTW and also got into private school cause he wanted to. Darren has two bolts with Brandi, so I may go that way, we'll have to see.

Burb - I moved them into a house. John and Jennifer immediately TFB and it took - now I need to figure out whether I can fit a baby into their house or if I need to move them again. John wants to Graduate Three Kids from college and Jennifer wants 5 Top Level Businesses. They only have a bolt, so we'll have to see how their marriage goes. Lucy seems to be following in her mother's footsteps as she immediately wanted to buy a lemonade stand and then sell lemonade. Jennifer got a job in Business - she's going to need the money if she wants to top 5 businesses! They had a little girl named Linette
Field Researcher
#618 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 2:06 AM
Right now I'm playing a "megahood" with my favourites sims from the Maxis and also some of the custom neighborhoods from here (like subhoods), so actually the only families that I played from the Pleasantview are the Broke Family, I love Brandi so much, so I went with her to a lot of Community Lots, and she meets a lot of people from Riverside and Bitville, so after a couple of dates she married to Maximillion Oglethorpe, and she went with all her family to the big Mansion on the main hood, right now they are in honeymoon, and Brandi get a beautiful makeover...

The Dreamer are just surviving, like Dirk is working a lot, and his father is painting, I'm thinking on make Darren a Employee in some of the Owned businesses,because went he got a job, he got a want to quit xD The Oldies are also on my game, they are living on Bluewater Village and having a great time with many dates between them....

I still need to play the Caliente, Burb, Lothario and Pleasant families, but the Caliente Sisters and Don already have a lot of dates with many of my others sims, so I'm very curious about how many loves they have...
Mad Poster
#619 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 6:15 AM Last edited by lil bag2 : 26th Jul 2016 at 6:12 PM.
Oooohohohohoho man. I've done quite a bit with these guys over the years. Aside from giving almost everyone a CC makeover....

- Don knocked up Cassandra and then left her at the altar. She had a son that she named Mortimer (Mort, for short) after her father. Since then, she's moved on with her life, gotten a much needed makeover to rebuild her confidence, reached the top of the science career, and married Darren Dreamer. Together, they had a daughter named Bella, in honor of the still missing Bella Goth. Mort is now a teenager and doesn't really have much of a relationship with Don. He considers Darren to be his real father and thinks of Don as a glorified sperm donor. Cassandra has long since forgiven Don for leaving her but she'd also rather not have to associate with him again. So part of her is happy that he's not in Mort's life. She doesn't even make him pay child support. As far as she's concerned, the less she has to deal with him, the better.

- There was no saving the Pleasant household. I know a relationship that's run its course when I see one and Daniel and Mary-Sue's had run about five marathons (thanks, in part, to his affair with their maid, Kaylynn). The two split. Daniel married Kaylynn and the couple just had their third child. Mary-Sue is single, but happy. She's too preoccupied with her career to worry about finding love. Unfortunately, Angela and Lilith never did learned to get along, and haven't spoken to each other since becoming adults. Angela went to college and earned a degree in Journalism. After graduating, she moved back in with her mother. Dustin Broke dumped her while she was pregnant. She's hoping the child will be enough to get together but he's already moved on to....several women. As for Lilith, she didn't go to college and she's living paycheck to paycheck as a record store clerk. But she's never been happier. She's out on her own with no fighting parents or annoying sister to make her life hell. And best of all, she's engaged to her high school sweetheart, Dirk Dreamer.

- Dina and Nina Caliente are still living together. Mortimer broke up with Dina after catching her with his son. She's currently single and secretly raising her and Alexander's child (who may or may not be the heir to the Goth fortune, depending on how Mortimer feels about Cassandra and her children not carrying on the Goth name). She figures Mortimer's deathbed will be the perfect time to drop the secret child bombshell on everyone. And it was at this point that I realized that this town was starting to have a trend of single mothers with absent dads. So I made sure Nina didn't fall into that category like her sister. Instead she's been given the difficult task of helping Don Lothario change for the better. With her help, he's gone back to med school and is now on the fast track to becoming a doctor. He'd like to try being a father to Mort, but he lost touch with him and Cassandra years ago and no longer knows where they are.

The Receptacle still lives!
Test Subject
#620 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 11:15 AM
I'm playing Pleasantview on rotation again, I feel like I've started this neighborhood over hundreds of times. So far this is my favorite I've ever done. Everyone has makeovers and I redid a lot of the houses.

Pleasant - Daniel did cheat on Mary Sue and she didn't catch him. They went on to have a second set of twin girls. Daniel has a second family with Kaylynn on the other side of town now, a set of twins, a single girl and finally a boy. Lilith ran away and came back before aging to adult, she's now living in a tiny house and writes novels, she's single and may stay that way. Angela and Dustin got married young after a surprise pregnancy, she's pregnant with their fourth child now.

Broke - Brandi's third pregnancy resulted in triplets. Dustin moved out as soon as Beau was old enough to help out. Brandi and two of the triplets died in a cooking fire (not intentional) shortly after aging them up to teens. Beau is an adult, the remaining triplet is named Skip and he's a teen.

Burb - Jennifer cheated with Don Lothario, the Burbs broke up and she moved in with Don and they got married. Nina moved in with John and helped to raise Lucy who is about to age to an adult. Nina and John don't have any children together. Don died from illness while Jennifer was pregnant with twins, leaving Jennifer with three children to raise alone.

Oldie - They adopted a girl who ended up REALLY pretty. Coral and Herb died, she married Alexander Goth.

Goth - Cassandra didn't marry Don, she married Goopy and they have one son, Gustav. Goopy died from illness, his son is the heir to Cassandra's half of the fortune. I'm going to make the GilsCarbos the richest family in town eventually. Alexander married the Oldie's adopted daughter and she's currently pregnant.

Caliente - Dina married a female townie named Vika, they went on to have quads which I didn't expect at all. They both have decent paying jobs and haven't had to hire a nanny at all, the kids are toddlers now.

Dreamer - Darren is working as an architect to help support his son's family. Dirk married a townie named Christy and they have a baby boy. Dirk has been having an affair with Sophie Miguel, not sure where that's going to go.
Test Subject
#621 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 2:29 PM
I decided to continue with my Pleasantview families after not playing them for a while. This is what happened so far...
Broke 2: Dustin and Angela are now elders and retired from their jobs. Somehow, Angela and Lilith became best friends and there's no more fighting between them. Back when they were still working, Angela invited her sister back to her house almost everyday and they're very close. Carlie and Kristen are now teenagers and will soon be heading off to college. Carlie's going through a tough time as she developed a massive crush on Dina's son Michael, only to realise he never really felt the same and he broke her heart. As a Popularity sim, she's desperate to meet as many people as she can in order to help her get over him. As for Kristen, she hasn't found anyone special yet. She's been on many dates and none of them went successfully, so she wonders if it's something to do with her as a person. Carlie and Kristen are best friends but aren't very similar. Carlie likes to focus on her studies, whereas Kristen has a rebellious side to her, probably inherited from her dad.

Kalson: Brandi and Shane are both elders and live alone together in their new house. As they don't have a lot of money, they are both still working at their jobs. But Shane doesn't mind this as he loves working in the Military and never wants to give up on it. Brandi and Shane don't see much of each other anymore, so there's a breakdown in communication and the social bunny's been making a lot of visits to them.

Goth/Dreamer: Darren died of old age in the Goth Manor. It was supposed to be inherited from him by his and Cassandra's daughter, Florence. However, as Florence is still in college and does not want to drop out, Alexander immediately moved him and his family into the new house to restore it to it's former glory.

Goth 2: Alexander and Lucy are a few days away from aging into elders and Stefan is now a teenager. They had another baby, a girl named Evangeline, who is now a child. Both Stefan and Evangeline are in private schools and the whole family has settled well into their new home...even if it is haunted. Stefan has fallen for Carlie Broke and wants to confess his feelings for her. However, when he asked her what her biggest want was, she replied "to go steady with Michael", and then he realised that he can't be with her. However, when he was at Michael's house and saw him with another girl and found out Carlie was heartbroken, he realised that maybe he had a chance after all and is debating on when he should tell her. It's all one big soap opera Evangeline is the perfect Goth daughter; she studies hard in school, but when she's not in school, she's pretty much nocturnal. While everyone is asleep, she wakes up at 1am and plays with her dollhouse, then sleeps in the morning. She still gets spooked by the ghosts, but that doesn't stop her. This family is really interesting to play

Dreamer: Dirk and Lilith are both elders and retired from their jobs. They have a nice relaxed home life and are very close with their son Cameron who is in university and their daughter, Darla, who is now a teenager. When Darla was a child, her best friend was Michael and they were inseparable. As they grew into teenagers, they realised they wanted to be more than friends and fell in love with each other. They are now going steady and couldn't be happier.

Lothario: I haven't played this family for a while, I moved Don out of his house for some reason (it was a long time ago and I can't remember why) so I kinda forgot about him until now. To be honest, the only thing he'd pretty much be doing is seducing women and trying not to get caught by his 20+ lovers. He may also age into an elder, but that's about it.

Johnson: Dina is now an elder and Michael and Mariella are teenagers. Ira is no longer haunted by the ghost of Michael Bachelor, but the weird thing is that his urn is no longer there. Either it's a glitch in the game or one of the twins smashed it. Dina retired from her job and is spending the remainder of her days up on the rooftop sipping cocktails and relaxing in the hot tub. Ira got fired from his job of being a Professional Party Guest and is now starting from the bottom. He now works as a Store Clerk and is hating every minute of it, but he's doing everything he can to get back up to the top. Michael and Mariella are still bitter enemies and it's getting to the point where I'm trying to keep them in separate rooms just so they can avoid each other. Michael has a girlfriend, Darla Dreamer, who he loves very much. They are still inseparable now from when they were kids. However, before he realised his feelings for Darla, he had a causal relationship with Carlie Broke. He didn't really have feelings for her, but he knew she really liked him. She would act different around him and it would be very obvious, so he just strung her along for about a week. I don't think he meant to, but he wasn't sure what else he could do. Then he realised he wanted to be with Darla and he was trying to think of the right way to tell poor Carlie about it. Unfortunately...she caught them in the act herself and decided that Michael was not to be trusted. She hasn't talked to him since. (The awkward thing is that Carlie and Darla are cousins! :O) Mariella is going through a rough time in school, with her mean twin brother and her parents don't pay much attention to her anymore, so she's acting out. She's not my favourite Sim, but I actually feel sorry for her.

Caliente: Nina is an elder and lives alone. Her daughter calls her almost everyday from university, but it's not the same to her. Nina's bored of waiting for Don Lothario to organise a date for them, so she moved onto someone else. She's in a casual relationship with Komei Tellerman, but that might partly be because she doesn't want to die a spinster. He doesn't live with her, but she invites him over when she's not at work. Komei, although a lot younger than Nina, has plans to marry her and move in with her. However, from Nina's perspective, he's just a lover and nothing more. (It's actually kinda sad :/) Nina rarely sees her twin anymore and they aren't close at all.

Burb: John and Jennifer are elders...that's about it. They're the most boring family to play in my opinion! :P

University Sims:
Dorm 1: Ah, my favourite couple! Beau proposed to Siouxsie spontaneously one night as they were eating spaghetti, and she said yes. Unfortunately, the next day, the pair had their final exams. Siouxsie scored a B, but Beau did so badly that he got expelled. Siouxsie, having a rebellious attitude, dropped out of college straight after just so she could keep being with him. (Stupid or sweet decision? Probably both xD)

Dorm 2: Where do I start? Okay, so most of them are paired up. Gabe Broke and Erin Burb are now an item and are very cute together. Sophia hasn't found anyone yet. Florence went on a blind date with Renaud Pai, a police officer. Not much has happened between them yet, but they seem to like each other. Cameron Dreamer and Sylvia Caliente are still an adorable couple. I think Coco Caliente is still single. It also turned out that Elise Burb is a lesbian, so I found her a female college student from a different campus, called Lakshmi Phillips, and they are so cute together. But then when it came down to the final exams, not all of them stayed at the college. Gabe, Sophia, Elise and Coco have all been expelled and sent back home. The only ones left at college are Erin, Florence, Cameron and Sylvia.

More updates to come soon!
Test Subject
#622 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 10:51 PM
Kinda bored, so I thought I'd update again (also, all current teenagers have been moved to college) XD

Broke 2: Dustin and Angela are enjoying their retirement. Meanwhile, they have the whole Pleasantview Manor all to themselves as Carlie and Kristen are now at college.

Broke 3: Beau and Siouxsie got married and now reside in a little cabin in the woods. Beau is a Criminal, much like his brother used to be, and Siouxsie stays at home, selling paintings. They have a little girl, Cassie (named after Cassandra), who is a toddler.

Broke 4: Gabe and Erin moved in together and got married, although he doesn't seem like a faithful husband to me. They both work in the Culinary career track. Erin recently gave birth to a boy, Jamie, who is still a baby.

Broke 5: Sophia lives alone in a designer apartment and works as a police officer. At the moment, she isn't seeing anyone. She went on a brief date with a guy called Jimmy Phoenix, but they weren't that interested in each other. Sophia would like a family of her own someday, however, she seems to be more focussed on her career at the moment.

Kalson: Brandi died of old age, and as Shane is a lot younger, he's still got a while left. He's basically carrying on his daily duties; serving in his Military Career and looking after the house, but he misses his wife so much.

Goth/Dreamer: Okay, this is definitely my favourite household to play! Alexander and Lucy are now elders and Stefan has moved to college. Evangeline has aged into a teenager. I'm just as fascinated with Evangeline's life as I was with her aunt, Siouxsie's life as a teenager, although they are both different. Siouxsie was more outgoing and a rebellious punk, whereas Evangeline is more quiet and reserved, and spends most of her time reading. Like most Goths, she's also fascinated with the paranormal, as I figured when she was a kid and she'd spend the weekends being nocturnal and seeing spirits all around her. Once, she saw the ghost of Cassandra Dreamer, who she learnt was her aunt who passed away quiet young. But the ghost of Cassandra was pregnant, and I wasn't sure if that was a glitch in the game, because she died not long after she gave birth to Florence. Evangeline was curious, so she decided to use the Ressurect-O-Nomitron that they keep in the hallway of the Goth Manor and called the Grim Reaper. So, Cassandra came back to life in her adult form, much to Alexander's disbelief, and seconds later she went into labour. She gave birth to a little girl called Dahila, who is now a toddler, and is residing back in the Manor with her brother's family. Unfortunately, not everyone's happy about the decision. Lucy started acting extremely jealous, and now she and Cassandra are enemies. I wonder how long they can live with each other...

Dreamer: Not much is happening with this family, Darla is now in college and Dirk and Lilith are still a happy couple.

Lothario: Don aged into an elder, and is still trying to keep his many lovers from meeting. Although this hasn't happened yet, many of them are getting bored with him because he doesn't make the effort to see them as much anymore. But he's still lying about his love life.

Johnson: Ira still has a while before aging into an elder, and Dina is very relaxed. Probably even more so now that the twins aren't trying to kill each other in their house.

Caliente: Nina's life is pretty miserable. Not much is happening, but she's still...close...with Komei Tellerman. xD

Caliente 2: Coco moved out and into a condo. I think she works in the Slacker career. At the moment, she's not had it easy. On the first day of her moving in, she met Marisa Bendett, and let's just say they really hit it off. xD That's when I discovered that, like Elise Burb, she is also a lesbian. They got married and adopted a little girl, Lora, who is now a child. Coco, Marisa and Lora lived in the house where the Oldie couple lived before they died, and everything was left the same. Their graves were there, all of the furniture was there, even a painting done by Herb that was still half-painted (that really creeped me out for some reason xD). One night, their spirits were roaming the house. One of them frightened Marisa and sadly, she died. They hadn't been together long, but they loved each other so much. Coco is now a single mother, and needs someone to help her out. However, she's still not ready to meet other women yet.

Burb: John and Jennifer died of old age.

Burb 2: Elise married Lakshmi, and they both kept the last name, Burb. They are both adorable as a couple. I can't remember what jobs they have, but they make a decent amount of money. They've adopted two boys, Avri and Benjamin, who are both children. Luckily for them, Avri and Benjamin get along very well and pretty much became best friends straight away. They may adopt more children in the future.

University Sims:
Dorm 1 (used to be Dorm 2, but there isn't a Dorm 1 now that Beau and Siouxsie are no longer there xD): Everyone except for Cameron and Florence has been expelled. Renaud hasn't called Florence since their date, and Florence is questioning her interest in him. Before they were expelled, Erin was really attracted to Cameron, and I think he liked her a little too, but Erin and Sylvia are best friends and she knows she can't come between them. She still loves Gabe, but sometimes, she feels like he's not completely being truthful to her. Sylvia's biggest aspiration is for Cameron to propose to her, and she's trying to hint it to him in conversations. But Cameron would rather wait until after college.

Dorm 2:
Carlie Broke
Kristen Broke
Stefan Goth
Darla Dreamer
Michael Johnson
Mariella Johnson

I haven't played this university household yet, but as soon as I do, I'll update it!
Scholar
#623 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 1:38 AM
When I started my first game when I got Ultimate Collection, I hated Don Lothario and loved Cassandra Goth, so I made her break up her marriage with him immediately. I played with the Goths for a while, having Cassandra marry Darren Dreamer and... That was it? I never got too far because I revived Bella Goth with cheats and was too terrified to continue, but since I liked Don more this time around, my plans this time are having Don be the ultimate homewrecker in my uberhood. Also I might make him bisexual.

Maybe I'll make my Simself try to tame him. Who knows.
Alchemist
#624 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
When I started my first game when I got Ultimate Collection, I hated Don Lothario and loved Cassandra Goth, so I made her break up her marriage with him immediately.

I almost always break them up too, but because I love Don and can't stand Cassandra. She's just so boring to me. And, like you, I've married her off to Darren before. They usually have a few kids, then I never play them again. I don't know what it is. I just don't play her. So I now if I restart Pleasantview (which I do quite frequently since I love beginnings) I usually keep her at home with Morty and Alexander, just so she'll get played. I think my favorite version of Don was in a neighborhood I had years ago--he left Cassandra at the altar and ended up marrying Dina a bit later. He got abducted by aliens and I swear, his little girl was the cutest alien I've ever had. I wonder if I saved that hood on an old flash drive somewhere. I'll have to look.

Anyway, these days I'm planning for my apocalyptic Pleasantview. SimCorp has had an accident in its research and development department, which leads to an outbreak of plague. The company calls in Mortimer to help develop a cure but his first batch causes zombiism. Which is unfortunate since he tried a dose on Cassandra. She turned into a zombie and now Morty has to find a cure and keep Cassandra safe--to protect him and Alexander, but also Cassandra, since if the town found out he had a zombie locked up in his basement, people would demand he kill her. But of course, he has to find a way to stay alive first, cuz he's an aging man. He'll either need to get abducted to access alien technology and unlock aspiration rewards for himself or become a creature.

As for everyone else, I'm still working out who got the plague, who died from it, who became a zombie, etc. It'll be interesting to see how many of the original hood is left.
Instructor
#625 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 3:35 AM
Goth: Moved Cassandra out, Mortimer was about to ask Dina to marry him after they had woohooed when who should turn up but Bella! So he dumped Dina and remarried Bella and they have had another daughter named Alyssa and a son named Zeke together. Once Mortimer dies i plan on making Bella have a son named Sam with Don. Alexander has gone to uni and i plan on having him marry Angela.

Dreamer: Darren married a townie named Laci and they have a daughter named Penelope and a son named Timothy together. Dirk has gone to uni and he is engaged to Lilith.

Burb; John and Jennifer had a son, Jacob and then Jennifer had an affair with a townie which resulted in her daughter, Juliette and then her and John had twins Jasmyn and Joel. Straight after the twins were born John found out about her affair and they divorced and Jennifer moved out. John has now married a townie named Anne and they have a son, Joseph and will have a daughter named Lily. Lucy is at uni.

Carlson: Dina had a daughter named Ebony with Mortimer, then she had a son Devin with Don, she then married Mr Big who died the next day and she had his son Damon and then she married Connor Carlson and had a daughter named Ericka with him.

Langerak: Kaylynn had her daughter, Kimberly with Herb, son Kieran with Daniel and son Kody with Don. Now she is married to Garrett and has had his daughter named Kourtney.

Oldie: Herb and Coral adopted two children Kara and Shane. Coral also had become an adult again and had twins Cedric and Heidi. Herb has since died of old age and Coral is an elder again.

Summers: Brandi married a townie named Ian Summers and had Skip's daughter, Claire. I then decided to let her fulfill her have 10 babies want and so has had twins Autumn and Marcus, then twins Dale and David, then twins Spring and Winter and then daughter, Ingrid.

Lothario; Don married a townie named Caryl after Cassandra dumped him. He became a plantsim and spored 2 plantbabies named Ash and Clover. He had a son, Vince with Caryl and then was abducted by aliens and had an alien daughter, Skylar.

Caliente: Nina lives alone with her twin daughters, Maddie and Natasha who she had with Don.

Halliwell: Cassandra had her daughter Daniella with Don and then married Hunter Halliwell and had another daughter named Sabine with him.

Pleasant: Daniel and Mary Sue remained together but both had affairs which resulted in children. Daniel his son Kieran with Kaylynn and Mary Sue a son, Oscar with a townie. They also had a daughter named Louisa May and a son named Malcolm.
Page 25 of 29