Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2011 at 2:07 PM
Default LN: Vampire Bat under the tramp supressing teen.
I grow plasma fruit in my garden to get the perfect plant, but my teen has been feeling hunted for days now, and its a -10 moodlet that her mother and the rest of the house dont get. The rest of the house can jump on the tramp and it doesnt disturb the bat but she will not jump on it. How do I get rid of the bat without deleting the trampoline? Its not clickable and I only have three plasma plants, one outstanding, one excellent and one perfect. I usually just buy plasma to make nectar because Riskilla is a 10++ nectar maker.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th May 2011 at 8:44 AM
I want to respond but I am honestly having nothing to contribute

Have you gone through the ritual of "resetsim" yet? Or even "resetlot" (I believe you need mods for resetlot). It may be a glitch. You can also try deleting the trampoline and see what would happen. As long as you don't save the game, the action of "deleting trampoline" will not count into your conscience, so go ahead and do some testing.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th May 2011 at 8:53 AM
A vampire bat?!? How do I get one? What does it do? How come I have missed this?
Theorist
#4 Old 27th May 2011 at 9:00 AM
I think the bat is an inanimate object and I'm pretty sure it's welded to the trampoline. I'm pretty sure the bat is attached to every trampoline too, not just on lots with plasma fruit. Even though it would contradict what Grant Rodiek said a while back about them never hinting at future EPs, I can't think of any other reason why they would put a bat under there.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2011 at 10:12 AM
I've never seen this bat before, must check it out.

You can try putting testing cheats on, then shift click or shift left click on the moodlet, in question and it will remove it. When I had vampires in my hood, some of my teens also got a stuck hunted moodlet, and deleting it with testing cheats was the only way to get rid of it.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th May 2011 at 10:41 AM
Yep, I just started the game and checked, there is indeed a bat attached underneath the trampoline. I had no idea.

Those hunted moodlets a bit strange. My sims occasionally get them even in my vampire free worlds. They usually wear off quickly, though.
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2011 at 6:16 PM
Its been 10 days in sims time, I will try resetting sim though.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th May 2011 at 1:20 AM
Some of my vampire sims do the hunted action occasionally.. but I think they're pissed.

Go suck an elf...
#9 Old 29th May 2011 at 8:20 PM
Me wants a bat. ME WANT!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:49 AM
*SQUEE*

I just checked it out, ahahaha.. ahahhaha..

aww ^_^

Go suck an elf...