Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2011 at 12:20 AM
Default Name of blue haired asian EA character (from Sunset Valley)
I want to find her so I can make a clone (with a better nose) that I can play with. Does anybody know her name so I can keep a lookout the next time I play with Sunset Valley?
You can laugh at my smurf-like demon boy if you want, I was a little hyper when I made him
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd May 2011 at 12:57 AM
Woah, she is... how should I say this ... she is the type of sim that triggers my "Must instant CAS Edit her" moodlet. Or maybe the screenshot got her off a bad angle, but OMG...

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2011 at 12:58 AM
She's definitely ugly, but she's interesting XD It's better then regular vanilla pudding XD
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd May 2011 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ebec17
Does anybody know her name so I can keep a lookout the next time I play with Sunset Valley?

have you tried hovering your mouse over her head? (as in, on her head, not above it) ._. or...checking the relationship panel of your sim...

or is this just an attempt to troll.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd May 2011 at 1:02 AM
It's an old screenshot SuicidaParasidia, I'm generations further in that game.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd May 2011 at 1:26 AM
I don't recognize her from the basic townies of Sunset Valley. I think every time you play there will be sims that are unique to that particular game living in the town. I know that there were families in my first Sunset Valley game that aren't in the SV game I'm playing now.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd May 2011 at 1:50 AM
I don't recognize her. She looks sort of like Lily Lum, but just barely.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd May 2011 at 2:00 AM
Yeah, she looks like someone from the Lum family. There's someone from that family with the same hairstyle, I think.. Her name was like, Ashley, or something?
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 23rd May 2011 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ebec17
She's definitely ugly, but she's interesting XD It's better then regular vanilla pudding XD

True, still better than typical vanilla pudding.

Bridgeport has a few sims that look more natural if you want to know. It still has tons of wicked faces, but there are a few sims who can look fine on their own. Pin Yin for example, she is an NPC often being assigned randomly around different roles. Last time I saw her as mixologist, yesterday I saw her as stylist.

Not saying she is the most beautiful ever, but I copied her into sim bin and use her as one of my templates to morph into different sims. She looks fine on her own without a whole lot of changing required, if at all. Her mouth is naturally smiley (maybe too smiley for some of you). I can only say about 4-5 sims in Bridgeport that gives me this feel.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd May 2011 at 3:31 AM
There's no Sunset Valley townie or NPC that resembles that. She does bear a striking resemblance to a grown up Lulu Mather from Riverview, only difference is she didn't have blue hair. Considering the fact that not naturally apart of Sunset Valley she may have been created by whatever story progression you had running.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd May 2011 at 5:04 AM
I think I had just started Twallan's mods, as I remember getting announcements about all the babies I made (this generation was based on the "family" man challenge), which I don't remember happening in a EA game. I might look up Lulu Mather and make a replica, maybe with that Ashley Lum's hair, I think that's the best I can do here
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#12 Old 23rd May 2011 at 7:12 AM
I can't remember her either and she might just be a randomly generated townie. The distance between her nose and her lip suggests some relation to Arlo Bunch, however.
But look here http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Sunset_Valley_Sims. I think the list is complete.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd May 2011 at 8:29 AM
Ah. I just checked my game, and it turns out that the Lum family is an EA-made family in the sim bin. I put them on a lot in my first generation, and it seems that the Ashley that I found was one of their descendants. That hairstyle was shared by her and Lily.
Could that have happened to you? Maybe Lily had a kid with Arlo Bunch or something. XD
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd May 2011 at 10:49 PM
It was only like a week or two in the sim world though, he was still a young adult when he met her. So I don't know if it was a townie's spawn unless Twallan's mods went craaazy aging her up XD I vaguely remember the name Lum though, so she could be related to them.
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st May 2011 at 1:17 PM
I have a feeling she could be Claire Ursine's kid as she usally has a tiny nose

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.