Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:03 AM
Town Life Stuff next SP?
Per a little nugget at Snooty Sims :
Town Life
Seems like the next Stuff pack will be called Town Life Stuff. A pre-order of this title was added to Amazon Canada (now removed).
Thanks to SimCookie for the find.

Hmmm, sounds like stuff for community lots only.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:51 AM
I'm betting the title is referring more to small-town life, rather than going out on the town. It'll probably feature a bunch of nice staple content for towns like Riverview. Looking forward to it.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th May 2011 at 12:44 PM
It would be interesting to see what it includes

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Alchemist
#4 Old 30th May 2011 at 1:07 PM
I'm hoping for more community lot objects. I find it difficult to decorate community lots properly when most of the deco really looks like it belongs in the home.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th May 2011 at 1:13 PM
This just can't be the next SP. If it actually is, then I don't think the producer is actually a human being .

You can find video previews of ALL my uploads on my YouTube Channel.
Keep updated, and follow me on Twitter! You´ll get the most recent news and goss when I´m making custom content!
---- Have Fun With My Uploads! ----
Scholar
#6 Old 30th May 2011 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JackJess
This just can't be the next SP. If it actually is, then I don't think the producer is actually a human being .

I actually would make sense. Remember we are probably getting horses with the next EP? Horses + Rural town stuff = win. On the other hand, EA probably messes up everything again.
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th May 2011 at 4:02 PM
-cough- Re-textured rabbit holes -cough-
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th May 2011 at 4:09 PM
I'm going to wait and see... what it is first. I wouldn't mind if it added items to commuity lots or CAW. But this would not be very useful to non-builders who are only looking for new items in buymode. I would prefer that the stuff pack have something that every type of player would need. Whether they are players or builders. Because quite frankly, as a player I would definitely not download lots or worlds that I can't utilize fully just because I need to fork out that extra cash to buy a stuff pack.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th May 2011 at 4:11 PM
the sims3 stuff packs are so poor..
i didnt even bother getting the last 2.
imo, really not worth the money.