Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2011 at 6:50 PM
HELP! Can't interact with two of my sims
Hey guys,
Sorry if this is being asked like a million times but I really need help.
I created a family of 6 ppl in the Sims 3 and recently two of them can't interact with each other.Others can but those specific two just can't.
I've deleted my cache files using Sims3Dashboard and I don't have any incompatible custom content because if I had the program should've shown me, right
Can you help me fix this problem without having to delete the custom content files?
THX
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th May 2011 at 6:54 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Game Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki

Try that first - every step, in order, and don't skip anything! Even if it doesn't say your specific problem, try it anyway, as it's a good starting point to rule out the most common causes of game issues.

If you still have trouble, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

The Dashboard can only tell you if there are any of the specific problems it knows how to check for in your custom content. It has no way of knowing if you have problems that it doesn't know to detect - it can't find all possible issues. Please go through the steps in the above FAQ.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.