Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 7:40 PM Last edited by MakhFirst : 25th Mar 2014 at 3:40 PM.
Greetings.
1- really appreciate the collaborative posts of the forum.
2- I've managed to adapt this tutorial to my tools ( 3DS max/ FBX) using the TSRW tool I have the package edited with the new model and its diffuse. But the texture doesn't show up. Its a DDS file like the one exported. Anything to put me back on track is welcome.
3- Can we assign a normal map to the distant terrain?
4- Origin installer modifies the game .exe (it's a dummy .exe now), then CAW can't lauch it when clicking EIG. What's the work-arround?

edit: (4) solved by re-installing the 2009 base game.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 5:09 AM
I've never done any meshing or texturing before; I'm pretty new at all of this all. I was trying to get access to anyone's CC terrain and was told to go to TJstreaks's custom terrain kit. I was able to get on his blog maybe a week ago? But now it won't let me see the blog at all, saying I need an invite or something. Has anyone downloaded the kit and kept it and can share it? Or does anyone know what's going on? Because I'm tired of making Sunset Valley copies and I don't have the skills to make a terrain of my own, nor do I have a single EP.
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 11:32 PM
I'm doing the translation in French of your tutorial to SimsArtist. Is that I can use your pictures or is what I must do it again?
Page 2 of 2