Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#351 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 5:09 AM
Just finished reading all the stories (yeah, I'm slow, that's why I'm glad I'm not a judge). And I'm glad everyone who made it to round 3 finished their story. I don't care that some didn't have pics, I really wanted to know how they all ended! They were great. I totally procrastinated from other "important" stuff b/c they were all too good to stop reading. :lovestruc

Congratulations missroxor!!! At the end, I thought "armed" meant gun so my jaw kind of dropped when it was a GI mostly b/c I was all "wow that's way better than blowing his brains out on national TV"

Again, judges thank you so much for taking the time and putting so much effort in judging this contest. Much love to all of you.

And Heaven--God bless you. I know we must have had you pulling your hair out sometimes. This contest is a great experience. You've done a wonderful job.

Hope to see everyone next time.

`
Advertisement
Scholar
#352 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 6:49 PM
Before the thread gets closed, I just wanted to post a link to chapter one of the Freaks and Monsters continuation (now called "Project: Orycalcos").

Chapter One can be found at http://projectorycalcos.blogspot.ca...hapter-one.html

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress

Page 15 of 15