Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 3:31 PM
I really like this contest, but I saw that lovelydia 101 didnt logged on mts from 21. july. Is this contest continuing, or would someone else took this contest(is that allowed?)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 1:53 AM
What about the emergency judge?

Anger is like drinking your own poison and expecting the other person to die
Test Subject
#103 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 3:41 AM
I hope this contest is still active! A lot of work and effort went into these entries - they all look wonderful!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#104 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 4:15 PM
My goodness! Not checked into the thread since the 19th and hasn't been on site since the 21st. I do hope that lovelydia is okay!

However, the show must go on or whatever that little saying is. The judges are working on the scores for round 2 now. After Round 2, the contest will be closed. Since it will not end up being a full contest, there will be no winners or losers. Just satisfaction in the participation and, hopefully, some knowledge gained from the feedback you received from the judges and maybe ideas from things you saw others do.

Please, do not submit any more Round 2 entries. The Round is now closed for judging and we'll get the scores back to you as soon as we can. Thanks guys!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#105 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 7:43 AM
So when can we expect the results?...

Anger is like drinking your own poison and expecting the other person to die
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#106 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmmaBananana
So when can we expect the results?...

I'm still waiting to hear from some of our judges. I'll post the results as soon as I can though.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Field Researcher
#107 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 1:43 AM
Did you get my scores heaven? The first time didn't work :/ I sent them to you again though.

My Simblr: Here
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#108 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:22 AM
I'm sorry everyone...I'm still missing scores from a judge who is not able to do the judging. At this point, I would need to PM the EJ and ask that person to go through and judge and then compile from there and, frankly, I feel as though you have all been waiting way too long. Would anyone be incredibly disappointed or heartbroken to not receive scores? I do apologize for this.

Alchemist
#109 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 9:15 PM
OMG Dramamine where did you get that stairshelf? :o

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#110 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 11:10 PM
LilyOfTheValley is the creator, her downloads are at TSR, but not only there.
Alchemist
#111 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 10:04 PM
Awesome, gonna take a look ASAP

If you remember me, I'm awesome!

Page 5 of 5