Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 10:22 PM
Default an easier way to get the arcane edge
Is there a mod or easier way to get the arcane edge than strolling through the woods a million times with high focus for ever save? I know I can copy my saves over for each ambition, but for some I'd like to start fresh.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 3:14 PM
ChickieTeeta added it to the shop so you can buy it in her recipes mod

***(I've also added arcane edge to the shop and market, it will cost quite a bit to buy though, so kaching is your friend if you really want it and don't mind cheating to get it.
For those who just can't find Arcane Edge through normal means and would feel bad taking the short cut to just buy it, I've made it cost around 6000 to get, so at least there's still some kind of trade off for you.)***

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=500977
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 2:29 PM
Thank you! Now my wizard can make the staff I want him to have!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st May 2015 at 2:24 AM
I want to let veiledstar know that if she wants, or needs the items in the Village Shoppe that can be found using Village Shoppe Tweak mod 2, more than the items in Village Shoppe Tweak 1 (where the arcane edge is found), after purchasing the amount of arcane edges she wants, she can then take Tweak 1 mod out and put Tweak 2 in her mods folder, and the Village Shoppe will sell the items for that mod. As you may know the need for MULTIPLE Mysterious Metal Fragments is GREAT for the blacksmith to craft the Angel's Talon, the Angel's hammer, and more high level armor. While receiving the Mysterious Metal Fragment is not difficult during quests, getting them is very time consuming for one can receive only one fragment at a time.
My sims have great need for the Mysterious Metal Fragments, as firstly my monarch is a wizard, but he also is a great swordsman, and fighter, so he needs GREAT armor, as well as the Doom Staff, since my wizard in game also wants to have a high level of staff, having these two Village Shoppe Tweaks have made the possibility of these two sim wizards to each have a Doom Staff, which by game default is extremely difficult if not impossible.
It is very possible, and easy when you use either and both of these two shoppe tweaks as stated above, and not at the same time.

Have a blast!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.