Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 2:42 PM
Default These custom hairstyles

I'm looking for these, I found them as default replacements in redsims's Tumblr but the original custom hair was in "www.sim-oasis.com" and that site is already dead.

My mods: Tumblr
My family trees: Midocaito
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 5:13 AM
This is bugging me. I tried to find them, because I could use some more plantsim styles and I liked the dreads look, but even on wayback machine I couldn't get to the right place in Sim Oasis. The forums come up, but you can't go to the second page without an error. DX
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 9:30 AM
I could not find a link for them, so I uploaded Flowermisty´s Azure Plantsim Hair here:
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1182571/

I vaguely remember NathanialRoyale uploading something like this on Garden of Shadows?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 10:41 AM
That's great, thanks! Do you have the male ones too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I tried to find them, because I could use some more plantsim styles and I liked the dreads look

Yeah! That's why I'm looking for them too.

Quote: Originally posted by Rebellina
I could not find a link for them, so I uploaded Flowermisty´s Azure Plantsim Hair here:
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1182571/

Thank you very much. I hope we can find the other.

My mods: Tumblr
My family trees: Midocaito
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
That's great, thanks! Do you have the male ones too?

Sorry, I most likely deleted the male hairs because I did not like them. You would have to use the default hairs by Redsims, I am afraid.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 11:51 AM
Ah I see. Thanks anyway.

I looked for the Nathanial Royale ones, but they just led to a dead Sims Oasis link too.