Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 9:35 PM
Default I need a cute boyfriend for my sim. Does anyone have any downloads for one?
I can make females in the sims 3, but I can't really make males... at all! I'm getting tired of all the guys in my sim's town. Anyone know of some cute and nice guys for my sim that could be potential boyfriends?
Here's a here's a link to what my sim looks like, along with her personality: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=8996915 She's a light sleeper, shy, hopeless romantic, natural cook, and a virtuoso.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 10:47 AM
As newlibertysims said look into the downloads section, or re-post this in the WCIF forum

I need a cigarette
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 11:05 AM
This charmer:

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 11:24 AM
Geez Pirate, where'dya find my self sim?
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 12:56 PM
I don't understand why there are 2 disagreements with the OP, the OP was just looking for his/her sim to get a date.., or that would be considered as a request?

I must say the OP's sim is attractive, if only TS3 can be play online or by LAN.. I'd let my sim take her out for a date and make a move
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PapaEmy
I don't understand why there are 2 disagreements with the OP, the OP was just looking for his/her sim to get a date.., or that would be considered as a request?

I must say the OP's sim is attractive, if only TS3 can be play online or by LAN.. I'd let my sim take her out for a date and make a move

Ahh, ignore the disagrees/ agrees etc., people can click what they want for their own amusement.

I'm afraid that my avatar sim (Sims 3 version) would be no good for the OP's sim, he manages to annoy everyone he comes across! What traits would complement a virtuoso light sleeper who is shy and romantic? It was much easier in Sims 2- you just looked at the lightning bolts!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 7:01 PM
I miss Sims 2's chemistry system.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannaG
I miss Sims 2's chemistry system.

Just fire up Sims 2, and you can have it.

Quote: Originally posted by Cattt4ever
She's a light sleeper, shy, hopeless romantic, natural cook, and a virtuoso.

I guess you don't really want a boyfriend who is really sociable (Party Animal or Social Butterfly) or someone who has commitment issues. But other than that, what traits should be avoided? Does anyone have any ideas?
Scholar
#9 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 5:19 AM
A green thumb (or is that the reward? whatever the gardener trait is called) or angler, family-oriented, great kisser, to start. My reasoning: either gardening or fishing would provide materials for the cook: a family-oriented sim would be easy on a shy sim's nerves & combined with the great kisser would appeal to the romantic side. As for the light sleeper--just not a night owl, probably. Maybe heavy sleeper so he doesn't wake her up? & I don't know about matching the virtuoso.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
I don't know about matching the virtuoso.

Another virtuoso maybe, so they can talk about their interest?
Mad Poster
#11 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 10:47 AM
I wish I could download myself a girlfriend.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#12 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Another virtuoso maybe, so they can talk about their interest?

That's kind of what I was thinking, too.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Well, if you can't turn sims into real life, then turn real life into sims! Create yourself into a sim and download kinky world.

Oh, you think I haven't been there and done that?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#16 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 9:35 AM
What mod? Nah, I don't use those mods. Not in TS3. But I do in TS4, since it's no good for nothin' else.

insert signature here
Inventor
#17 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 11:04 AM
Mad Poster
#18 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
If you not talking about Kinky World, than I wonder other thing involving Sims and kinky worlds you have done before..

No, I meant that I've created a self-Sim and given him a girlfriend...for which I needed to use cheats...

insert signature here