Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 1:04 AM
SimChic meshes problem
Hi, i'm new in modding

I was planning to clone SimChic mesh and edit it, but When I extracting GMDC file and opening it in milkshape (or click preview in Simpe) all clothes have same basic maxis meshes.
Is that normal ? where is modding mesh ? can you help me ? I have only 11 days for free milkshape ps. sorry for the language
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 11:00 AM
Moving to the Bodyshop forum. Which mesh(es) are you using? What steps are you taking to extract the meshes?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 6:38 PM
If you do the extracting steps using the PJSE Extracting tool, then yes, you will get a Maxis mesh. If you want the GMDC for a custom mesh, open up the custom mesh package in SimPE, right click on the GMDC, and choose "Extract". Then you can play around with it in MilkShape.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 10:55 PM
First of all I forgot that there are two types of package. files (with "only" textures and "only" 3d mesh). By the way I choose wrong method of extracting gmdc in SimPe. Finally i made it made my own mesh modification Nysha and fakepeeps7 thanks for your help!