Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 2:12 PM
Yay ! Another Fullmetal Alchemist fan ! I've read Fullmetal Alchemist and I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist (brotherhood, I don't like the other one cause it doesn't follow the manga) and I love it!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 3:52 PM
i watched all of Tokyo Mew Mew with my little sister... she LOVES anime, MUCH more than i do actually ^^; there's only a few animes i really love, and she knows a bunch of them. lol
i actually liked Tokyo Mew Mew a lot, i liked the aliens, they were cute :3

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan

My fave is Zakuro:

Berii(from A la mode) is my favorite Ichigo is just kinda..........girly.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by **I_am_ME**
i watched all of Tokyo Mew Mew with my little sister... she LOVES anime, MUCH more than i do actually ^^; there's only a few animes i really love, and she knows a bunch of them. lol
i actually liked Tokyo Mew Mew a lot, i liked the aliens, they were cute :3

Tokyo mew mew was my first anime even though I hate Ichigo,I still think she should have gone with Kisshu. Aoyama is just a slump
Forum Resident
#55 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
^ anime is my life!

I'm a full otaku, wearing a cosplay costume this coming Halloween.Gonna be Kagamine Rin!
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 4:26 PM
Greetings all, nothing like kicking back with a good Anime/Manga to balance out a stressful day.
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 1:47 AM
I am obsessed with anime shows the first anime i saw was Sailor Moon after that I became obsessed with anime I am also obsessed with Mangas
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 9:49 PM
Hello everyone. I finally came back to this site after a few years.

Page 3 of 3