Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 2:15 AM Last edited by loxsmith : 24th Mar 2015 at 3:26 AM.
Default Construction Vest + Small world
So say I wanted to make Emmet from The Lego Movie. I can use the Base Game hard hats for his red one, and I found a hair that kinda works, but I really need an orange Safety Vest, like this. (...I uh also wouldn't mind finding something for Wyldstyle's outfit, like a leather jacket with spray paint or artsy scribbles on it.)

...I know it's unlikely, but if somebody knows of an accessory that is basically a big red block stuck to a sim's back, that'd be really great. I doubt that's a thing, though...

Also, I've been looking around for small, easy-to-run, pre-populated worlds. I've got a few small ones but I find it tedious to put in houses one by one and/or fill them, and Story-progression's rapid immigration is kinda unreliable with my current bin. Anybody got any cool ones they can suggest?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 11:03 PM
I imagine the tough part is the reflective strips on the vest.