Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:36 AM
To everyone experiencing mass culling: thanks to Scumbumbo and Deaderpool, I have managed to update the No Culling Mod to address the new culling introduced by the patch.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:41 AM
Wonderful!!

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Field Researcher
#28 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=535402

Get Town Population
by mgomez Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 5:50 PM

it still works. From inside a house, open the cheat window (ctrl-shift-c) and type in getpopulation. I've been at 179 for days. I have v2 of the no-culling mod now, so far all townies intact, but I'm wondering what will happen when #180 decides to show up. I have tons of saves though, so I'm not too worried. However, I'm also not playing except for dressing sims, till after GTW comes down.

Awesome. Ty! That's very helpful.

And also yay for the updated mod too. Y'all are great. <3
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 10:54 PM
EA should have named the March patch TAKEN
Inventor
#30 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 2:38 AM
Yeah I lost everyone not in a house I think. It wasn't evident immediately. I was in the Goth's household. I randomly shut my aging off and on but I noticed Mortimer had died apparently at some point while I was in another household. At first he was showing in Bella's relationship panel as deceased plus she had a romantic interest (a townie I wasn't aware of) but then later on when I was going to have her call the romantic interest he no longer existed. He was gone as was Mortimer from her relationship panel. Sort of a delayed reaction.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 4:04 PM
I really wish EA would Stop with the big brother stuff and let us make our own townies. Personally I hate them and would have around 10 max. I can't get rid of those I dread seeing and can't keep the ones I make myself that are more interesting and don't wear their underpants on their heads (or hot dog costumes etc). I'm guessing that after patching this morning I'm in for more shocks than I thought. :-(

There is no Planet B
Inventor
#32 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 1:03 AM
It's so aggravating lol Especially when some of your sims you had townies you were going to hook them up with or had them nearly in a relationship with. Angela Pleasant's love interest is gone as well. So now I have to find her someone else to hook up with and eventually marry.
Page 2 of 2