Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 10:57 PM
Default Have you guys pre-ordered "Get To Work" yet?
If not, Best Buy has it for $29.99 on sale! You can pre-order it now and pick it up on Tuesday! I knew there was a reason I hadn't pre-ordered on Origin yet..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 11:01 PM
Very good to know
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 11:10 PM
If you take your 3DS with you, you can get some Street Passes.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lindseeeyx
If not, Best Buy has it for $29.99 on sale! You can pre-order it now and pick it up on Tuesday! I knew there was a reason I hadn't pre-ordered on Origin yet..

Thank you for this info, lindseeeyx!! I just pre-ordered! Woo-Hoo! Gonna "get to work" on Tuesday!
Theorist
#5 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 1:39 AM
Would be lovely, but Best Buy doesn't open until 10:00AM for me, I have class at 10 and want some play time before I go off to class. I'll probably just price match at Target if the sale is still going on Tuesday. :P
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 2:12 AM
What? I can't find it in stores... I'm in Canada - where are you?
Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 2:13 AM
I preordered at Best Buy shortly after the announcement of the game. I knew I was getting it there because we have the Gamer's Club Unlocked membership which gives 20% off on all new games. So having the game be on sale on top of the discount is really nice.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pikeman101

I'm in the U.S. It may not be on sale in other countries, I have no idea.
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 7:58 AM
I pre-ordered (wish I'd somehow known about Best Buy though *coughs*). However, I just installed a brand new SSD hard-drive into my computer and upgraded to Windows 8.1 in preparation for Sims: Get to Work (among other things). I'm ready!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 12:29 PM

Yeah it's not in sale in Canada and probably won't be.

My TUMBLR
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 3:02 PM
I pre ordered online. Goona let Royal Mail do the hard work for me

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 3:42 PM
If you're in Canada, do like I do and just hang on for a bit. I waited a few weeks with Outdoor Retreat and got it cheaper. Learned the hard way with sims 4 base game: a) don't pre-order and b) wait a week or two and get it a bit, to a lot cheaper. As I have to get everything thru download anyways, there is no advantage to pre ordering.

Just had a look at best buy, the base game is now $30 dollars cheaper than at pre-order time for a hard copy, so wait and save. Get To Work is still advertised as full price so wait a week or two if you can.

Once the can is open - The worms are free!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 7:10 PM
Yes--I've pre-ordered. My story and characters are teed up and ready to pop!

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Instructor
#14 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 8:59 PM
I'm gonna pre-order tonight. So excited (I know I could wait, but I've never actually seen a copy in-store, just online, so I'd need to wait until Origin puts in on sale [which they won't do for quite some time...])!
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 10:37 PM
Preordered at cdkeys. It is discounted there for 29.56$
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 11:23 PM

I've been asking myself that very same question lately.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 7:15 AM Last edited by ZippyZX3 : 31st Mar 2015 at 8:01 AM.
I guess I'll have to get it. it has Alien Abductions.

Tim