Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#101 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DemonGuy23
Sorry if it sounded a bit rude, but I must say over at the GTA forums there are a ton of people "leaking information/pics" on the new GTA V and they are all obviously fake. Anyway thats my opinion.

*steps into the fray*

Well, these aren't the GTA forums in case you were confused. We're ModTheSims, and we're honest, unassuming folk who just want to play a game that we'll enjoy and talk to other people of the same ilk. We're nothing like the malicious people of other forums - hell, we can't even get a decent flame war started around this joint without somebody stopping it short. Which is a good thing.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
*steps into the fray*
We're nothing like the malicious people of other forums - hell, we can't even get a decent flame war started around this joint without somebody stopping it short. Which is a good thing.

Classic! this is what I love about MTS!

This SP though? Boy, I was joking before when I said that EA was the devil, but now I am convinced.
A crazy devil with no grasp of their own franchise. Why not just sell it in the store for those who feel they really can't live without more Katy Perry?
Instructor
#103 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 3:02 PM
You guys are being too negative about Katy Perry. Just think about all the new, awesome clothes we'll be getting!

Like this!

And these!

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Mad Poster
#104 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 3:55 PM
I'll Pass.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Mad Poster
#105 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misanthrope
You guys are being too negative about Katy Perry. Just think about all the new, awesome clothes we'll be getting!

Like this!

And these!

Actually I think those are fun. I fear we'll be getting the usual boring jeans and t-shirts and dresses you can find in just about every shop and not much different from what we already have.
Alchemist
#106 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 3:56 PM
As long as the cupcake bra is enable for toddlers and elders, too.
Retired
retired moderator
#107 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:49 PM
And male Sims.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Alchemist
#108 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 5:42 PM
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#109 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 6:48 PM
Sim Sample would look great in those Katy Perry outfits!
Mad Poster
#110 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 6:54 PM
What has the world come to?

Mad Poster
#111 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 7:02 PM
Thumbs up to EA for picking a horrible popstar............ yuck.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Alchemist
#112 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Sim Sample would look great in those Katy Perry outfits!

Yeah, but who's gonna moderate if you put your back out like she did? Tsk!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#113 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
Yeah, but who's gonna moderate if you put your back out like she did? Tsk!

Ah, you're confusing me with my sim- I'm simsample and he's Sim Sample! I wouldn't be seen dead in that cupcake bra, not enough PVC!
Test Subject
#114 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 1:53 AM
i can now give my kp sims more clothing options
Forum Resident
#115 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 1:53 AM
LMAO I don't think EA is going to give us the bra that shoots foam...Although that would be seriously cool!!! Okay so I finally found out who Katy Perry is...Which is really sad since I live in the states. So my FAVORITE showtime song is....More grey day...Okay I love that song....I'm such a nerd!!!
Field Researcher
#116 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 2:16 AM
Hungry Homeless Hobo could sure live off those bras for days.
Scholar
#117 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
LMAO I don't think EA is going to give us the bra that shoots foam...Although that would be seriously cool!!! Okay so I finally found out who Katy Perry is...Which is really sad since I live in the states. So my FAVORITE showtime song is....More grey day...Okay I love that song....I'm such a nerd!!!

No way. Oogie Fever, all day, every day.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Theorist
#118 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 5:02 AM
~~wades into the fray~~

You know.... I love Sims 2 because it was exclusively SIMS... the world, the people, the hoods, the vacation destinations. They were "facsimiles" of real world stuff but weren't really... they were their own unique identity. Simlish.

My first big Sims 3 let down was WA as in the "real world" type destinations... France, Egypt and China not some Simlish places which alluded to those real world places. The second one is Katy Perry. Now... I'm not a KP hater, she's ok but once again, EA has introduced a real world person into the game instead of creating a persona that is an homage to KP. So disappointing.

I've been missing that Sims quirkiness since the introduction of Sims 3.. I had hoped it was going to be better but sadly, I do not think it has. So.. on topic - since I have yet to get SP's, this is one I am definitely going to pass on.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Mad Poster
#119 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 5:15 AM
lisfyre this trend is unfortunately not a new invention. According to wikipedia TS1 had Andy Warhol, Marilyn Monroe, Jon Bon Jovi, Christina Aguilera, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Sarah McLachlan, Richie Sambora, and Avril Lavigne, Sims in superstar + Drew Carrey in house party.

Honestly I didn't know there were so many in TS1. I thought it was just Christina, Warhol and Drew Carrey. But at least this time they don't infect our games with celebrities I don't care about. If EA wants to make celebrity SP's, then I hope it's just items, not actual Sims.

I would have loved to get a hobo SP. I actually really like the news-paper and drum seating we got with SHT.
Instructor
#120 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 6:53 AM
I definitely remember seeing Christina and Avril in TS1, but I had no idea there were so many. Don't forget Mrs. Crumplebottom. She's a celebrity to me. :c

OT: About that stuff pack. At first I was like 8D, but then I was like GOD DAMMIT. But for seriously, that's cool that EA is so generous with their coupons. Perhaps their customer support department isn't as deep in the empire of evil as the rest of them.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Theorist
#121 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
lisfyre this trend is unfortunately not a new invention. According to wikipedia TS1 had Andy Warhol, Marilyn Monroe, Jon Bon Jovi, Christina Aguilera, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Sarah McLachlan, Richie Sambora, and Avril Lavigne, Sims in superstar + Drew Carrey in house party.

Honestly I didn't know there were so many in TS1. I thought it was just Christina, Warhol and Drew Carrey. But at least this time they don't infect our games with celebrities I don't care about. If EA wants to make celebrity SP's, then I hope it's just items, not actual Sims.

I would have loved to get a hobo SP. I actually really like the news-paper and drum seating we got with SHT.

Ah... since I never played SIms 1 I missed out on that. I still like the Sims 2 vision of alluding to RL places and persons not the actual thing itself. Oh well.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Scholar
#122 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 5:07 PM
Exactly. It's cool when they imply a real world connection. But when they actually use real world things, it messes with people's storytelling.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Mad Poster
#123 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lisfyre
Ah... since I never played SIms 1 I missed out on that. I still like the Sims 2 vision of alluding to RL places and persons not the actual thing itself. Oh well.

Agree with you there, definitely would have been better to have fake lands.

I hope EA announces this and/or the next EP soon.
Top Secret Researcher
#124 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 7:24 PM
Is "Katy Perry Sweet Treats" a euphemism for "Skanky Ho Stuff"? If it is, I'll buy. If not, then hell no.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Mad Poster
#125 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 8:29 PM
We have Master Suite Stuff for that.

Page 5 of 9