Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 8:01 PM
The only family I've been playing lately is the Connoley/Mole/McCallums.

Mollie Connoley (my CAS sim) married John Mole (came with FreeTime). John subsequently dropped out of the SCIA and changed his name to Julian Connoley for privacy. They had two kids, Rook and Veronica, who are rather unfortunate in the looks department. Mollie was living happily with her family and expecting a third child when Julian died during an unexpected storm and was struck in the head by a renegade piece of hail. -cough- The shock was bad enough to cause Mollie to miscarry, leaving her a single mother with two kids and no source of income.

Around this time Aiden McCallum (another CAS sim) moved into Desiderata Valley. Mollie met him not long after Julian's death, and at first the two hated each other. Mollie went so far as to move into a new home to avoid him, and also escape the memories of her old house. As it turns out, Aiden's house was right next door, and the two eventually hit it off and moved in together, falling in love in the process. Unfortunately for Mollie, a Knowledge/Family sim who wants to marry off 6 kids, Aiden is a Romance/Knowledge sim who wants nothing more than to become a rock god. I wonder how long things will stay calm with ACR installed. >)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luminous
I absolutely love some of the names in here. My game is about 50% populated with YAs, but I play a lot of families, too. My town is probably overcrowded, actually. This is just some of them:

Landgraab IV - Consists of medical expert Lord Voldemort and his fiancée, Valentine. Oh, and Malcolm, who was turned into an elf when his house was taken over.

Death Eaters - Slacker dementors Bill, Clancey and Willard, who were basically created to serve Voldey's most eeevil plans.

Malfoy - Consists of Lucius, Draco, Draco's chihuahua Perseus, as well as Harry Potter, the ghosts of his parents (I know, I'm cruel) and his terrier Albus Dumbledog (who is, um, female). They live on Privet Drive, where Harry is happily at home in his cupboard once more. OK, maybe not happily, but it is very entertaining.

Lex/Snape - Severus is posing as a muggle, rooming with pretty guitarist/military official Tristan. He has a secret lair (basement), which he can only access via teleportation. They have two often-haywire robots, Sir Vatron I and Miss Piggy-Bank.

Gjertsen/Crane - Consists of drumming adventurer Max, his alien child Sven, and their pierced punk gamer roommate Pixie.

Ellix - Consists of concert pianist Cyanide, his girlfriend Emma (also on the music career path), and their babies Theodore and Rosemarie.

Garver/Cartell - Probably my most interestingly situated families, lol. It's lawyer Alec, his son Adrian Mikul, his boyfriend Jaye, Jaye's daughter Cinnamon; and a teenage girl named Valerie, who moved in when her mother decided to marry the Dark Lord..

Weschester - Another fun one. Glam musician Liam, his girlfriend Welcome (a country singer), her teenage brother Dominic, and Cinnamon's half-brother, Julius. Most of my Sims were fic-muses first. So, Welcome was good friends with Julius's mom, Euhlia, and took him in when the muse bamf!ed.

Luciano - Consists of elderly Abuelito, his son Antonio (a bodybuilder SWAT member), his daughter Carmela (a hairdresser) and her son Dario. Also their two pets, Tortilla and Enchilada.

Mackenzie - My super-cute crossdresser Bon Bon runs a bakery from home with his teen sister, Hannah. One of my favorite families to play... overwhelmingly cute!

I also play several of the families in Pleasantview, Bluewater, etc.

Whoa, all of yoru families sound incrediable. I love Snape being undecover as a Muggle (think I may steal that idea, and have him room with Draco), and Bon Bon the the cross dressing bakery owner. So cute!

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

#78 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 10:18 PM
Thank you! Thieve away, hehe. It's surprisingly fun playing whilst imagining Snape as an undercover wizard. I've had to lock his door, though, because in Snape's absence, Tristan sneaks in and daydreams on his housemate's bed. When Apt Life releases it should get really interesting..

mechaprincess, your CAS sims are gorgeous! I've always relied on BodyShop, as my ventures in CAS were, er, not pretty. Love your twisted families. x)
Test Subject
#79 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 10:26 PM
Oh, I actually made them in Bodyshop- I just called them CAS sims because I made them. Even though I have face template replacements, if I used only CAS I would probably tear my hair out. XD I love your take on the Harry Potter-themed families, especially the Malfoys. LOL
#80 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 4:19 PM
Since my old file somehow screwed up (I have no idea how), I made a new neighborhood with new families.

Wolfe- My legacy family, 1st generation. Has husband and founder, Timber; wife, Marisa (townie); and their toddler, Timber Jr. I want them to have a lot of kids, but at the same time I don't want to have an overpopulated neighborhood.

Johnson- This one is going to be a little confusing.
-Margarita Johnson (previously, Moonshine). Her husband, Whiskey cheated on her and she broke up with him and booted him out. This all happened while she was pregnant. She then met this guy.
-Cedric Johnson- Your average Knowledge Sim. I'm planning on getting him abducted.
-Gin Moonshine- The child of Margarita and Whiskey.

Moonshine- Has Whiskey with his lover, Jan Tellerman (townie). Jan is pregnant with Joe Carr's baby but Whiskey doesn't know it.
#81 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 8:37 PM
I just started a new neighbourhood (coleville) and i havent played much with the families but here are a fue of the main familes i use

Handler:Barbie and Ken a married couple, and their child Kelly and Barbie is expecting a little bundle of joy any day now.

Besties: Sarah and Brieanna, They have grown up together and are best friends and love to party.

Seen- Shawn and Scarlett have been married for quite some time now.The cozy Family has two children Sam and Samantha both twin teens but what Scarlett doesn't know is that her husband has been cheating on her with the made. How nice

Bosten-Nana and Papa are Grandparents of their four Grandchildren Casey(being the eldest)Leo(being the second eldest)and the twin babies Ronnie and Rylee. The childrens parents got arrested on a count of not taking care of their children and not paying their bills.

Walker- Krista is a single parent working two jobs trying to keep up with her boyfriend Jack and trying not to show she is prego with Jacks baby but on top of that she is trying to raise her teenage daughter Kyla who is obsessed with boys and is practically failing school. Krista only wishes Kylas father never walked out on her.

Fontana & Reese- Michael Fontana and Brie Reese have been going out since they were teens but now that they are older and have moved in together things have been pretty rocky, Brie also just found out she is pregnat with Michaels baby but cant tell him because Michael doesn't want to be a dad period.
#82 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 9:10 PM
I play with the French family most of the time. Its kind of for the legacy challenge, but i broke a few rules. Jacques French, the founder is married to Komei Tellerman and adopted two kids with him. He wanted an heir so while Komei was at work he had Jan Tellerman move in and had a baby with her. The problem is, they fell in love and won't get out of it, so whenever Jan tries to kiss someone, Jacques gets furious and gets a memory of her cheating on him, haha!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 2:28 PM
Uhm, I started this new neighbourhood, Simple Sims Isle, with a bachelor challenge. Afterwards I just paired some of them up with townies and eachother. I act as if they are being followed by this media company called Simple Sims Networks.

Currently I have:
The Devia Family
Quietus
Ludus
Robbert
Mary
Lydia

The Regency family
Regalis
Malcom landgraab
Gabriel
Gabrielle.

The Amor Family
Nox
Dilligio

The Viva/Felix family
Ditus
Paxum

The Gaudi family
Fabula

The Dux Duxis family
Dahlia
Dahks

For bio's click on link in my siggy, you'll find them under the white pages.
#84 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:17 PM
I started a new ABC Legacy recently. I made a college sim with an Artist major, Adelle Lingual. I move dher into a house with a Maxis sim, Erik Swain, simply because I hate dorms. Erik and Adelle had three bolts for eachother though, and they promptly fell in love.

When they graduated from college with Honors, and both as Artists, I moved them into a small house in my new neighborhood, Kalewood. There, they promptly got married. That night they tried for a baby without me knowing :-/. They always want babies, despite the fact that Erik is a Knowledge sim. So they were pregnant and living off of Erik's income of a Comic Book Penciller and the occasional painting that Adelle would sell. Basically, they were poor.

Adelle gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl, name Beckett and Belle. After the birth, they promptly tried for a baby again! All of this was off of ACR, of course. And so while Erik was at work, Adelle was forced to take care of twins and her own pregnancy. The twins grew successfully into toddlers, however, and on their birthday Adelle gave birth to a third child, a baby boy named Baltimore.

The family is living off of a little more money since Erik got a promotion and Adelle's paintings sell for about 500. Hopefully they won't try for babies for a while ;-)
#85 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 8:21 AM
In the neigborhood i made called Pearl Island i created most of the familys in the sims that you get in neigborhood 1.

Goth:
I made Motimer (knowledge asperation) and Bella (romance asperation) as adults Cassandra (family asperation) as a teen and Alexander as a toddler. I made their house very similar to the one they have in the sims and Mortimer has a job in the science career track anyway

Mortimer began seeing Chris until they established a firm relationship. Alexander soon became a child and was best friends with Cassandra, Bella was often in the garden reading a book or resting. Soon Mortimer had fallen out of love with Bella so they broke up. Mortimer left the house and moved into Chris's home where they soon got married. Bella was left with Cassandra and Alexander in the goth house so she got a job in the politics career track. Mortimer and Chris had four kids Elizabeth and Lynn who were twins a son named Tom and a third daughter named Jamie.

As time passed Chris,Mortimer and Bella became elders. The children became adults and this is what i did with them:

Cassandra: Married a guy named Troy who was a knowledge sim they have one child named Amy currently a child.

Alexander: Is single living with his mother in the goth house.

Elizabeth: Married a guy named jack, they have two kids laura currently a child and a son named victor currently a toddler.

Lynn: Married a guy named Charles and had three chidren named Lee currenty a child and twins Suzie and Kevin who are toddlers.

Im going to finish this later. Bye!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 4:19 PM
Mine is dreamer family and smith family
Instructor
#87 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 2:13 AM
I am playing 22 families (and a group in University) in rotation right now. I've been playing the neighborhood forever (summer of 2005). Some families are more interesting than others and there's a lot of duplicate names. Half of the sims in the neighborhood are descendants of a few "original" families:
Chan - my sim self and a fictional Chinese husband
Newbie - Bob and Betty Newbie remade Sims 1 versions
Caliente - Dina married and divorce several times; Nina married one guy, Zack, who took on her name
Freud - It started with an elderly man, his adult daughter, and her toddler son

Currently I'm at a point where the group in University right now are all 2nd cousins (all descendants of my sim self)

To run down the list last names: Newbie, Gilscarbo, Jake, Jacobs, Butler, Nova, Caliente-Henson, Freud, Wheeler, Huffington, Harris, Atteck, English-Chan, Daniels, Jackson
Scholar
#88 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 6:26 AM
Default Pleasantview
*warning* This is going to be loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

I'm currently playing out Pleasantview. There's four generations currently alive in the neighbourhood, spread out amongst 25 households.

The Goth-Lothario-Sartor Family: (6 households)
Don Lothario and Cassandra Goth were married just before the untimely death of Mortimer Goth. As she was the only family her little brother had left, Don and Cassandra adopted Alexander Goth, who then became Alexander Lothario. Before Don's cheating brought about the end of their tumultuous marriage, they had three children together: Caspian Lothario, Tirian Lothario and Aravis Lothario.

After the divorce, Cassandra managed to raise the four children alone, and found the true love of her life in Chase Sartor. They were a late-in-life marriage, both elders at the time, and Chase became a sort of surrogate father to Tirian and Aravis. Chase recently died of old age.

Don continued to live a wild and rambunctious lifestyle, bedding any woman (and even a few men) that would have him. That was, until Kaylynn Langerak successfully corralled him into a family life again. Her adopted twins, Herb Langerak and Ellen Langerak, aren't fond of their stepfather, especially since he seduced Ellen as a young teen.

Don and Kaylynn have three children together, twins Tyler Lothario and Jessica Lothario, and youngest child Madison Lothario. While Herb still lives in the family house to help his frazzled mother with his rambunctious younger siblings, Ellen moved out as soon as she became of age with her twin sons by Don: Devin Langerak and Ryan Langerak.

Alexander has recently married Carolyn Burb, after her heartbreaking encounter with Matt Broke. Collectively, Alex and Carolyn have six children: Alex's two alien children, Navarrah Lothario and Calocero Lothario, and Carolyn's quadruplet sons by Matt: Jaden Burb, Lukas Burb, Pacey Burb and Tavian Burb.

Caspian went to university to study Physics, where he met his wife, Philosophy major Christa Simpson when they both became members of Sim State University's elite secret society. They married at the end of their freshman year, and as sophomores, became parents to triplets: Benjamin Lothario, Elizabeth Lothario and Joseph Lothario. Both Caspian and Christa have just finished their studies.

Tirian opted not to further his education. He moved out on his own and is currently engaged to Chelsey Gonzaga.

Aravis went to university, but dropped out not long into her first semester. After a terrifying attack by a dormmate, she was too frightened and traumatized to continue her studies. She has moved back to Pleasantview with her widowed, elderly mother, and hopes that the nausea is just a side-effect of her trauma...

The Caliente-Gonzaga Family: (3 households)
Mysterious Pleasantview sisters Dina Caliente and Nina Caliente went their separate ways shortly after Don Lothario's marriage and Mortimer Goth's death.

Dina, while she never married, nevertheless became a mother to four boys: twins Fabrizio Caliente and Rafael Caliente by Mortimer Goth, Giacomo Caliente by Don Lothario and Alessandro Caliente by Gordon King. She died of old age when Giacomo and Alessandro were still teens.

Nina, on the other hand, also never married. When she discovered she was pregnant by her teenage lover Skylar Gonzaga, he promptly moved in with Chloe Gonzaga, whom he believed to be his sister at the time but later discovered not to be (*long story short, ACR meets gamer-inattentiveness*). Once young Jody Gonzaga was born, Nina hightailed it out of town and hasn't been seen since. Skylar and Chloe later had two more daughters, Chelsey Gonzaga, fiancee of Tirian Lothario, and Sarah Gonzaga, before Chloe also went splitsville on Skylar. Poor guy just has no luck with the ladies. After Chloe's abandonment, he focused his energies on raising his three daughters.

Fabrizio married Solveig Kody. Though Fabrizio is unaware of this, Solveig had a brief affair with their neighbour, which resulted in the birth of their first child, Myron Caliente. Fabrizio and Solveig now have three additional children together: daughter Sawyer Caliente, and twins Aurek Caliente and Kent Caliente.

Rafael married Rose Dai. They had five children together before Rose's recent death from an unidentified illness: twins Alyssa Caliente and Zachary Caliente, middle child Ethan Caliente and twins Jacob Caliente and Sean Caliente. Since Rose's death, Rafael has struggled to stay on top of his children's needs. Their small mobile home is frequently littered with empty bottles, dirty dishes, discarded toys and flooded toilets. Thus far, he has succeeded, and hopefully their new home (provided by SimState after the epidemic of illness swept through Pleasantview, necessitating a complete levelling of the current dwellings *ie I'm completely redoing the town*) will be a little bigger, to better accomodate all six of them.

Giacomo and Alessandro's last gift from their deceased mother was a tiny puppy named Leroy. Giacomo has recently married Sophie Miguel. Now guardians of Alessandro, Giacomo and Sophie just welcomed a new addition: Sunday Caliente. And tiny little Leroy is now a huge, hulking monster of a dog. Alessandro is currently dating Afghana Broke.

Jody began dating Kyle Broke as a teenager, and later became pregnant with his child, a son named Callum Gonzaga-Broke. They have just married and welcomed a second son, Korydon Gonzaga-Broke.

The Burb-Broke-Livingston-Fairchild Family: (7 households)
John Burb and Jennifer Burb have both passed away, leaving behind seven children: Lucy Livingston (nee Burb), triplets Allison Broke (nee Burb), David Burb and Thomas Burb, and second triplets Carolyn Lothario (nee Burb), Madeline Fairchild (nee Burb) and Tianna Broke (nee Burb).

Lucy married Jerome Livingston. The marriage became too sedate and commonplace for her, however, and she began having an affair with Neil Trimble. This resulted in the birth of her twins, Alexandra Livingston and Samuel Livingston. Jerome, however, remains ignorant of Lucy's betrayal, as she and Neil broke it off when his dead wife and two sons were resurrected (strangely enough, by Lucy herself). When Lucy worried that she wouldn't be able to give Jerome a child of his own, and the twins a younger sibling, they adopted a dog named Cleo. However, Jerome and Lucy were blessed with a late-in-life daughter named Delilah Livingston.

Allison married Tuck Broke when she discovered that she was pregnant with his child. They lived in a cramped little apartment for many years as Tuck struggled to make ends meet while Allison took care of their first daughter, Afghana Broke (who is currently dating Alessandro Caliente), as well as their second daughter, Jaysefine Broke. Finally, Tuck managed to scrape together enough cash to put down a payment on the former Dreamer residence, just in time for the birth of their third daughter, Rhodey Broke.

David went to Sim State University to study Political Science along with his brother. He met his wife, Rose Macarevich, a Biology classmate of Thomas', in their freshman year, and married her their sophomore year, shortly before the birth of their son, Brehanu Burb. Both David and Rose have just completed their studies.

Thomas went to university at the same time as David. He met his fiancee, Robin Lind, there. They plan to marry in the near future, now that Thomas has completed his studies.

Carolyn was wooed by Matt Broke, but then viciously dumped for her sister. Ashamed of her actions, and too humiliated to face her happily-involved co-triplets, she ran to the safety and comfort of her older sister Lucy's old friend Alex Lothario, who was living alone with his daughter at the time. Alex and Carolyn had no idea that love in the midst of diapers could happen (both were shocked to discover that Carolyn was pregnant with quads, and that Alex was carrying another alien child), but sure enough, love blossomed and they've recently married - reciting their vows amongst the boys' scattered toys and the cramped space in the apartment. They plan to raise Jaden, Lukas, Pacey and Tavian as Alex's own sons.

Madeline fell in love with an elder by the name of Thomas Fairchild. A May-December marriage in the utmost sense of the term, it has nevertheless not stopped them from enjoying the fruits of Madeline's womb: a daughter named Solstice Fairchild and a new son named Canyon Fairchild.

Tianna started dating Matt Broke. Though their relationship went through a rough patch when the truth of his one-night stand with Carolyn came to light, she took him back when she found out that she was pregnant with his child as well. They quickly married and are now raising their son, Hurley Broke together.

The Pleasant-Trimble-Broke Family: (10 households)
Daniel Pleasant and Mary-Sue Pleasant died tragically after having alienated their two daughters from the entire family.

Brandi Broke recently died of old age. She had six sons: Dustin Broke, Beau Broke, twins Skip Broke and Tuck Broke, and twins Kyle Broke and Matt Broke.

Dustin moved in with Angela Pleasant following her departure from the Pleasant home, and they were soon engaged. Their following years were crazy, tragic and hopelessly entangled: Angela suffered a miscarriage soon after their engagement, and in her grief and anger, called off the wedding. She then miscarried a second and third time, and her alienation from Dustin caused him to spend more time than normal scanning the stars through his telescope. His abduction led to the birth of a son, Michael Broke, and all seemed well for a while when Angela took on Michael as a surrogate child. When her fourth miscarriage happened, all hope appeared lost for Dustin and Angela to ever have a normal child - or even the damn wedding. But finally, the wedding happened, and the baby finally happened on pregnancy #5: a little girl named Rachel Broke. However, their attempts to have a second child ended in misery again, with a fifth and sixth miscarriage, and finally, Angela succumbed to the ravages of a difficult pregnancy, dying while pregnant for the eighth time. She was later resurrected by Lucy, and returned to her delighted family, and gave birth to a second little girl, Leah Broke. But, of course, "there's always room for just one more", and Angela suffered yet another miscarriage as little Leah grew into a teenager. Finally, Angela gave birth to twins Esther Broke and Judith Broke.

Lilith Pleasant married Neil Trimble, a man she'd met on her frequent runaways. They lived a relatively uneventful home life with their three sons, Mitchell Trimble, Liam Trimble and Adam Trimble. Then one day, a raging fire claimed the lives of Lilith, Mitchell and Liam. Devastated by their deaths, Neil began a torrid affair with Lucy. But when his mistress resurrected his dead family, he happily returned to life as a family man. In later years, Neil's mind began to wander, and he would accuse Lilith of cheating on him, and often ignored his young daughter Melissa Trimble's desperate pleas for his attention. When Neil died of old age, Lilith was grief-stricken, and a mindless encounter with a coworker gave her a second daughter, Lindsay Trimble.

Beau Broke married Shelby McClennan. They currently have four children: two sets of twins, Jasper Broke and Rosalie Broke, and Cullen Broke and Hale Broke. (*Don't ask. I'd just finished watching New Moon for the third time in theatres.*)

Skip Broke moved in with his girlfriend Gretchen Chin. They were perfectly content to live a solitary life, with their Chihuahua Scout, but have recently married to order to give their new daughter Marcia Broke a proper family life.

Tuck Broke, as previously outlined, married Allison Burb and has three daughters: Afghana, Jaysefine and Rhodey.

Kyle Broke, as previously outlined, married Jody Gonzaga and has two sons: Callum and Korydon.

Matt Broke, as previously outlined, married Tianna Burb and has one legitimate son, Hurley and four illegitimate sons with Carolyn Lothario (nee Burb).

Michael Broke went to university to study Psychology. He met his wife, Naenae Pearson, in the dorms. Their love and marriage produced twin sons, Killian Broke and Xavier Broke. Sadly, Michael lost all three in a house fire his senior year.

Rachel Broke is still single, and has just moved out on her own.

Mitchell Trimble went to university at the same time as his cousin Michael, but he chose to drop out when he met his wife, Emmy Schell. Mitchell and Emmy have just had twins: Leverett Trimble and Vignette Trimble.

Liam and Adam Trimble are both still single, and have also just moved out on their own.
Whew! Do you realize that this took me nearly two hours to type up???
retired moderator
#89 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ForeverCamp
Whew! Do you realize that this took me nearly two hours to type up???

I believe it!!! I love how all of your families are so intertwined... maybe too intertwined in some cases *cough*Don*cough* (LOL!) Awesome read though; I hope you'll share more in the future

Formerly known as boolPropped
Mad Poster
#90 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 7:43 PM
I am only playing with the Capps at the moment. It is easier for me to concentrate on my family. I also have a young adult dorm, which consists of the left over teenagers from Veronaville.
Test Subject
#91 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 9:09 PM
Welllllllll......I'm playing with quite a few families in my hood, LaQuest Beach:

Brown: Christian Brown (Mayor) and his wife Alana and their young daughter Christa

Knowles: Keisha and Tanner with their daughters teenage Kayla and toddler Kali

Knowles: Keisha and Tanner's grown son Kevin and his new wife Kinsley

Johnson: Kinsley Knowles' mother Donna Johnson with her teenage son Brian Johnson and her boyfriend DeJuan Foster with is daughter Taesha Foster

White: Ariel White and her boyfriend Joe Carr and their son Kayden Carr

White: Ariel's brother Marshal White and his girlfriend Shamella Reeves

Pace: Small time hustler Derick

Gunner: Tessa Gunner

Coners: Tessa's sister Tabitha Coners and her husband Terrence with their twins Imani and Imara and Terrence's son from a previous marriage Kenny

Carlson: Amanda Carlson and her boyfriend Corbin Gray

Jacquet: Gilbert and his mother with his girlfriend Maddison Rider

Delorosa: Florence

Landgraab IV: Malcolm and his girlfriend Danna Griffen

Tinker: Wanda and her husband Stephen and their daughter Melody

Ramirez: Checo and his wife and daughter

I just added the Bluewater District which is why the families that came with it haven't changed much.....
Mad Poster
#92 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 4:21 AM
I made my own. And I name them after old cartoon characters.

So--

I started off with the Llewellyn bunch--Rory and his triplet sisters Ingrid and Phoebe. (For those of you who know what I'm referencing, they are triplets in my saga.) And of course Rory's girlfriend Jerrica, whom he married the minute they got into college (safe WooHoo of course).

During their sophomore year, Ingrid invited her college professor, Quentin Benson, to move in with them, whereupon he asked her to marry him and married her right then and there.

Phoebe I'm keeping single. She's Knowledge/Fortune and wants to be Mad Scientist.

At the end of their senior year, I created another Sim, Charlene Thompson. I stopped her aging while she went on the hunt for Mr. Big, whose name here is Gary Komoskos. She finally landed him and married him. When she conceived his child I turned aging on and moved them into my custom neighborhood along with the Llewellyns.

Back to the Llewellyns...Quentin and Ingrid Benson live with Ingrid's sister Phoebe, while Rory and Jerrica have some nice oceanfront property. Gary and Charlene live across the street from the Bensons.

On the same "day" (Thursday), three babies were born--a daughter, Antonia, to Gary and Charlene; a son, Jonathan, to Quentin and Ingrid Benson (Jonathan's aunt had just stepped in the door coming home from work when his mother went into labor, haha); and a son, Ryan, to Rory and Jerrica.

I'm thinking about which cousin I want to pair Antonia off with in the future. I'm flip-flopping here. Both boys are green-eyed blonds, and Antonia, like her father, has black hair, blue eyes, and a darker skin tone (her mother Charlene is a green-eyed redhead).

So--which sounds better--Antonia Benson or Antonia Llewellyn?
Field Researcher
#93 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 12:47 PM
i have like 7 families i play and write a story about

The Yu famiy My first alphabet legacy, the family now is founder Tom, his daughter Ally, ally's husband John, and their 3 girls Bella, Bree, and Brooke

The Bingo Family A 26 kid challenge, they have 10 kids so far (5 adults, 1 teen,1 kid, and 3 toddlers) them and The Yu's are here http://www.liliheartsims2.piczo.com/?cr=5

The Szczepanek Family a replication of my real-life family, i started out by making my paternal grandparents as kids (along with their siblings) now my dad is a teen, and he has all his cousins and everything! When my dad was a kid i made my mom as a kid, but shes not a teen yet (gotta work on that)

The Meuertos Family ANother Alphabet legacy, this one is my first no-maxmotives family, which is why their last name is a misspelling of the spanish word for dead (i was sure they would die) They are on gen A they have 2 teen daughters named Alice and Ali, and a kid named Angelina Part 1 is here for them

The Boolprop Family a triple legacy, 3 founders were sisters names Michellle Amanda and Hope, i started when they were kids, and now each one has a child

The Ghoste Family Ghost legacy, founder got married, and had a son and a daughter, then her husband saw a ghost (which means he had to move out) Founder got remarried, and was in the 3rd trimester of a pregnancy when her daughter saw a ghost, and had to leave (but i let her live in an apartment with her father though)

Cent Family snother Alphabet legacy, but this is the last one, the founder has 2 children (anthony and andrew) and a toddler (Alex)

boolprop, Ghoste, and Cent families are here: http://www.themeuertoslegacy.piczo.com/?cr=5

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Mad Poster
#94 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 5:34 PM
Update on my family:

It's Sunday afternoon at the Llewellyn household. Ryan is set to transition to a Teen on Monday evening. Sarah, the toddler, will become a child "tonight." And--their mother has just given birth to twin boys, who will transition to toddlers on Monday evening.

It's going to be a real family circus--remember in the comic strip, it was boy, girl, then two more boys. Poor Sarah is outnumbered! Until she transitions to Child, she's sharing the nursery with her baby brothers Jacob and James. Her parents have lifetime wants of Golden Anniversary and 20 Best Friends and don't have to work, so that makes it a bit easier.

I'm considering having Phoebe, who has just become a Mad Scientist, move from her sister's house to her brother's to help out with her new nephews, since she only works 10 pm to 2 am three days a week.

Is it 8 or 10 Sims you can have on a lot? She should still be able to move in.

Fortunately I made one bedroom big enough for three boys to share, and Sarah has her own. There's a smaller bedroom where the boys can do their homework, plus a basement room that leads out to the beach (I'll have to post pictures) that Phoebe can stay in...I just have to build a bathroom.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
Is it 8 or 10 Sims you can have on a lot?

Without any hacks, you can have only up to 8 (including unborn babies).
Mad Poster
#96 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ginrouken
Without any hacks, you can have only up to 8 (including unborn babies).

Thanks. I'd heard 8 from some, 10 from others.

Well...I think I'm going to wind up with 7 here. There are already 6 in the family and I'm going to move in the one aunt. She's like a "bounce-around" relative...help with any children, that kind of thing. She's helped one nephew (her sister's son) with homework, she can help her niece (her brother's daughter) when she starts school--her parents are going to have their hands full with the twins.

I might just have her quit her job, since she reached her goal of reaching the top of the Science career. Her brother's a multi-millionaire. She can work on maximizing her Body and Charisma skill points, since she maxed out everything else.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#97 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 6:28 PM
It's definitely 8 sims without hacks. You can have up to 12 total living creatures (that is, 8 sims and 4 pets).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#98 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
It's definitely 8 sims without hacks. You can have up to 12 total living creatures (that is, 8 sims and 4 pets).

Not used to playing large families like this. It's a bit of a challenge to me, instead of having 1 or 2 kids. I'm also used to playing Life Stories where you can only have 4 on a lot.
Forum Resident
#99 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 7:25 PM
I had way too many hoods (and families) in my games so I had to cut it down a bit. Now these are the families, in which I'm planning to concentrate

Nummela: My Legacy family, up to Gen 6 at this point. I really want to get this finished...
Tricoli: My Prosperity/Legacy/BACC, still the only household in that hood
McSkittles: The starter of this family is LL30's Pirate and I LOVE all his lovely kids ^^
Green: My Medieval Legacy-family, still in Gen 2.

Besides these I still have Desiderata valley, Strangetown and Riverblossoms in which I'm playing the neighborhood storyline challenge.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Link Ninja
#100 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:22 PM
Quote:

Currently I'm at a point where the group in University right now are all 2nd cousins (all descendants of my sim self)

To run down the list last names: Newbie, Gilscarbo, Jake, Jacobs, Butler, Nova, Caliente-Henson, Freud, Wheeler, Huffington, Harris, Atteck, English-Chan, Daniels, Jackson

How many generations are you on in five years?!
Page 4 of 7