Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 4:47 PM
Default The Perfect Life For a Teen ?!
I think my perfect life will be in Hawaii with beauty hola girls and my laptop playing,dancing,swimming without any annoying :D

Looking forward your opinions ??

Knight Of The Moon
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 2:24 AM
My perfect teen life would be...

1. Me being a professional mystery writer.
2. Me living in England.
3. If my brother was the creator of The Sims 3.
4. No racism. (That will probably never happen...)
5. World Peace. (Again, very unlikely.)
6. Me having one eye green and one eye brown. (I love genetics!)
7. Me having a ultra fast, gaming laptop!
8. Me having a mobile phone and an MP3 player. (I am ashamed that I have neither of them.)
9. Me having a pet sausage dog!
10. Me being accepted for who I am.
11. Me owning a detective hat.
12. Me always being happy!

If these requirements were fulfilled, I would have a perfect teen life!
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 8:49 AM
Mine would look like this:

1. Living with a girl that I love so much, but currently she does not love me...
2. If rule above wouldn't be fulfilled, than I would like to have a girl which is mixture of Emma Watson, Emmy Rossum, Liv Tyler and Cathrine-Zeta Jones (veeeeeeery hard to find one, only in dreams )
3. I would like to be a wizard and a vampire at the same time, with all magic stuff, and of course, magical powers!
4. Meet magical creatures: unicorns, fairies, elves, phoenix, mermaids, other witches/warlocks
5. Me being a great writer and artist (in drawing)
6. Me having my own, beautiful, fast and unique BLACK HORSE
7. Me having my own free aviary, so that birds can come and go to me whenever they want
8. I would also like to have an eagle or falcon
9. Living one or two years in London, and after that living one or two years in Paris
10. Having my own old castle, not huge one, but something like a manor house, with towers, decorated in old, romantic style, with very little number of electricity
11. Being a master sword fighter, and perhaps a great archer

I could go for more and more, but these are the main for my perfect life!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 6:42 AM
Nope, my ancestors come from Scotland and Papua New Guinea. I suppose I am them combined and little bit Asian as well, my skin colour is like Asians but a little more white and I am an Australian citizen.

If you are not a fan of Kirby, you make my cry. If you are a fan of Kirby, you make me feel overjoyed! Kirby FTW, forever!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
[QUOTE=darshseeto]Nope, my ancestors come from Scotland and Papua New Guinea. I suppose I am them combined and little bit Asian as well, my skin colour is like Asians but a little more white and I am an Australian citizen.

Hahahah like me,i'm Egyptian with tanned skin but all my family are pale.

Knight Of The Moon
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 3:50 AM
1. Have this one really sweet girl I know be my girlfriend
2. No HW ( My teachers give WAYYYY too much)
3. Live in some sort of extremely nice modern or mediterranean style house on the beach.
4. Have good friends( I already do, so thats done and done)
5. Yep everything in my life is about good at that point...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th May 2011 at 3:50 PM
My Perfect teen life would be...

1.Me kissing her :lovestruc
nothing else...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 5:18 PM
my perect teen life would be

1. reaching the top of my youtube life (being D best as posibble on youtube,vids are my life,always have been)
2. becoming a computer programer,designer or scripter (COMPUTERS ARE MY LIFE,I have been fixing and scripting and programing from the age of 6,and i am a PRO at it
3.fixing my head (i have damaged brains (I AINT STUPID,ITS JUST HARD TO REMEMBER SOMETIMES),and THIS is effecting school HORIBBLY and also my life,almost went mad cause of all the worry
5.i want the love of my life to see who i am in my hearth,not my grades (BAD GRADES CAUSED BY BRAIN DAMAGE,NORMALY,I AM A GENIUS)
6.be in the company of good people,being respected (lol,i am being disrespected about something that i am 3424 times better at then the guy who is disrespecting me)
7.my website to be fully scripted and designed (its WORK IN PROGRESS)
Alchemist
#9 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 6:46 PM
Perfect Teen life?

-Ultramodern villa in Hollywood or Beverly hills with ocean view.
-A Honda CR-X Dei Sol in perfect state.
-Endless money
-Awesome gamer PC
-Butlers
-3 or 4 true friends
-True love
-Nothing annoying (School, parents etc.)
-Youngest architect to live

Yea pretty much actually, but you asked what the perfect Teen life would be

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#10 Old 16th May 2013 at 3:30 AM
perfect teen life..
- I'd actually go on vacation over the summer, see the world and stuff
- I'd have more time to do fun crap
- no one would be so freaking judgmental
- I'd have all the chocolate I wanted hahaha
Scholar
#11 Old 27th May 2013 at 11:38 AM
My perfect life would be to live in a equal word with no racism and dark sarcasm! And also a nice and comfy chair. Simple.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 27th May 2013 at 11:45 AM
A better life than the one I got now, and get a good paying job at an early age.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Scholar
#13 Old 27th May 2013 at 1:27 PM
And a English teacher that actually knows English and isn't being sarcastic ALL the time! I mean, I asked a girl for a tissue, and then the teacher said "Nikolas, did you open a tissue shop?", what the hell that's supposed to mean? I don't think that I can hate anyone because she has all my hate! I'm sooooooo angry at her!!! She speaks with that Pakistani accent (no offence Pakistani people) and she knows less English than my 8 year old sister! What the heck? She is sooo cruel! Plus her "lovely son" is in my "lovely class" and I can't stand her and her son any more! I'm this close to yelling at her!!! And her son!!! Her son is supposed to be my "friend" but he makes fun of me all the time! That's it! I had enough! I don't need no education
I don't need no thought control, no dark sarcasm in the classroom, teacher leave me alone!