Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 5:58 AM
Default I...Need...Help
Okay...well...I...I used to think I was straight. But...I think I might be...bi.
My dad's friend came over and he has a 15 year old daughter. Her name's Georgia. She has dirty blonde hair down to her waist, with bangs swept to the side, falling in her right eye. She has green eyes that're like...like emeralds and she wears glasses, but they actually look good on her. She's about an inch or so taller than me and she wears makeup, but not too much. And her personality...she had me laughing in an instant and she likes me for me even though I'm disabled and all that. But I think she only likes me as a friend and I just. I don't know.
I've never been attracted to girls before in my life and I'm terrified. Plus my parents will kill me if they find out. Or...they'll at least...never look at me the same. And the rest of my family is like....die hard Catholic.
I don't know what to do. I don't know...I don't know if I should just keep quiet for awhile or come out or what. I do still prefer guys over girls, but I...I've never experienced ANYTHING like this before.
Can someone give me some...help? Advice? I'm...practically begging here.

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 9:34 PM
I know how it feels being in that position. I'm not the best person for advice on this kind of stuff, but no one else is offering yet, so here's my advice. It's difficult when you're not sure about yourself, how can you tell others what you're feeling when you're not even sure yourself. It's never a good idea to bottle these kinds of pressures up, talking really does help, but make sure it's to someone you really trust and in a place where noone is going to overhear what they're not supposed to. And make sure it's with someone who's not going to go broadcasting your insecurities all over the web and to you family. Telling someone who is not judging you for what you are telling them can really feel like a weight being lifted from your shoulders, it can also offer a fresh perspective as to what you should do after you've worked out just who you are. Just being able to talk about it is a relief, and the first step along the endless road of self-discovery.