Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 1:53 AM
Neighborhood's gotten rested after new EP's.
I have The Sims 2 Double Deluxe and I gotten new EP's
But then all my neighborhoods gotten rested
And there is this one family I should of saved
And I really want them back...Is there a way to get them back? and Will there Story telling be there? And it's okay if it deletes the Sims I have made in the neighborhood.

The Pictures of my Favorite Sims are below
There names are Black ( I made these in 2014 and I couldn't find a name) and then Theres Salt and Then Rich.

Thank you.

Salt is the guy primping in the mirror.

Black is the guy sitting in the red and white stripped chair.

Rich is the guy walking past the stairs next to trash.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 2:09 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 11th Aug 2015 at 2:52 AM.
When you say 'rested' do you mean reset? And by that do you mean you were playing maxis hoods and they got reset back to unplayed condition? It helps us help you if you can be clear on what is going on.

You should always make a full back up before installing a new EP.

If these are custom hoods are they still in your neighbourhood folder?

Also this belongs on the help board.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 3:40 AM
Depending on how your computer is set up, you may be able to delete the reset neighborhoods and restore the old ones. Many computers, when they delete something, keep a copy of it for a time rather than erasing it, and if that's true of yours, there will be a procedure for getting them back.

So when you open a help thread, you'll need to explain what kind of computer you have and what operating system it uses. Someone who is familiar with similar systems should come by to help eventually.

Deep breaths, be patient - and never delete sims!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)