Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 8:52 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can not place any community lots!
I was editing the Midnight Hollow World, adding some nightclubs downloaded here in this site. Everything was working alright till I realise that I needed a 30x30 lot size to put a particular community lot. So I found an empty residential lot in this specific proportion and made it become a community lot. The problem is there now I can't put the lot I downloaded in that particular spot. Actually, I cant put any lot in nowhere anymore. The option does not appear.

Is this a bug or have a limit of community lots we can add to a neighborhood?
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 8:54 PM
@NabucodonosorII: I've moved your thread to Sims 3 Help. Please look for the right area to post something, thanks.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NabucodonosorII
I was editing the Midnight Hollow World, adding some nightclubs downloaded here in this site. Everything was working alright till I realise that I needed a 30x30 lot size to put a particular community lot. So I found an empty residential lot in this specific proportion and made it become a community lot. The problem is there now I can't put the lot I downloaded in that particular spot. Actually, I cant put any lot in nowhere anymore. The option does not appear.

Is this a bug or have a limit of community lots we can add to a neighborhood?

I've had that problem before and so I changed the community lot type to 'Visitors Allowed' and I was able to put the custom lot down. That might help for future use.

But if the option doesn't appear at all, perhaps it's a glitch with the world itself. Try loading a new nieghborhood and see it if happens again.

You sure the nightclubs are compatiable?

Hope this helps and it's not pointing out the obvious :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 6:13 PM
Thanks! It heps me. I made as you said and now it's working. I think it is a bug though.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NabucodonosorII
Thanks! It heps me. I made as you said and now it's working. I think it is a bug though.
Oh great I'm hsppy to help XD