Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 12:39 AM
Default More shelves on OFB shelves?
Has anyone tried adding more shelves to an OFB display shelf? I have attempted it but am totally stuck. I posted for assistance in the object workshop forum but so far have had no takers. I was curious if this was an impossible task and thought maybe I should give up and go back to my non-OFB version I have already gotten started with? I am certainly not as talented as Echo, Numenor, and various others when it comes to programming and bhav's so it may just be too advanced for me.
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 11:18 AM
I don't see why it would be impossible, although I can't say how to go about it without looking at it more closely.
Inventor
#3 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 4:45 AM
I tried to add more shelves, but didn't have luck and I'll admit, the patience to keep at it.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 5:47 AM
I was just going to attempt this and have no clue, I'd be very interested in learning how to do this also